No announcement yet.

Bro's quad trailer build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I had the talent and time to build one on my own, great job. I just bought a 3x5 from northern tool for the same purpose and I can't wait to get it on the back of my 4 wheeler this weekend!

Comment

Came out great!

Comment

Hauled 1,100 pounds of feed with it thru the mountains this past weekend. Performed like a champ!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is awesome

Comment

Black Gold sent you a PM

Comment

That's very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                  Is there a advantage for using quad tires? I can see if you are in an area with really boggy mud, but the tire that come with the trailer seems ok. I did one few years ago and just used the tire that came with it and it has been fine. In fact I don't think they pick up thorns as bad. I am hunting the Childress are and we have some really slick mud and They don't throw mud as bad as the ATV. Only pic I can find at the moment
                  I’m a little late to this discussion but thought I would comment on the ATV tire versus highway tires. In my experience the ATV tires do a better job of dampening out the bouncing. You can adjust the inflation based on the terrain. In addition they are available with something more than two ply construction which helps with avoiding flats due to thorns. We built a few trailers similar to these for our lease north of Campwood several years ago. They have been a game changer. No more struggling to keep a few ragged trucks running to keep feeders filled and to do routine chores. Leaves more time to do what you came to do.

Comment

Working...
                  X