The River Flows North? (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The River Flows North? (Video)

Last month Hannah, Casey and I met up with the Stolles - Matt, Jenn, Annie and Maddie - over at Stolle Deer Camp. We got up on Saturday morning and made the short trip to Junction where we met up with Matt's friends, Trey and Kaycie, on the South Llano River for a short paddle on the kayaks before returning to SDC for a little "mixed grill" dinner and fellowship with friends!

On our way home we had a little rendezvous in Gonzales with Mary, Colette and Jeanette (they had been fishing together in South Padre) so we could paddle TPWD's Independence Paddling Trail on the lower Guadalupe!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbF8fiUYk14&t=154s"]The River Flows North? - YouTube[/ame]
    My Flickr Photos

I'm ready to go again!!!
    And all this rain is going to be good for the rivers

Comment

Just got back yesterday from the South Llano, love paddling that river. Took my son for his first trip. We had a great time. Great video.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
        I'm ready to go again!!!
        And all this rain is going to be good for the rivers
        Yep, we're going to have to get on the water soon! I'm ready!
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

great video. we put in at that bridge, off 377. we'll be there this weekend for my birthday. hope to see y'all out there some day

Comment

Originally posted by Acostades View Post
            great video. we put in at that bridge, off 377. we'll be there this weekend for my birthday. hope to see y'all out there some day
            Thanks! I'm hoping to get out there again, soon! Y'all have fun!
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
            X