Bow strings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow strings

Do we have a sponsor or someone among us that can supply bow strings? I'm specifically looking for 10/12 strand Fast Flight strings for light weight bows. Other materials considered, just need high performance because of the lower weight. Thanks

Call/Text 817-845-0783

Danielb89 on here.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DRT; 01-03-2018, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      Danielb89 on here.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
      This ^^^^^^
      Also look him up at HCBStrings on the web

Comment

60X Bowstrings is a site sponsor

Comment

Contacted Danielb89

Thanks guys

Comment

Ordered through the website.

Comment

Doesn’t a couple other members make them as well? I bought one several years ago from a member but I cannot remember who it was to save my life.

Comment

I make them for myself and friends but don't have any FF right now. Anyone near Springtown (DFW area) and needs a B50 string I will gladly make you one or teach you how to make one. I don't have a lot of colors right now because I have been out of trad for awhile. I am not a business and don't want to sell strings. But I will gladly help someone out if they need one in a hurry for a hunt or shoot. I also only make flemish twist, not endless loop.

Comment

I've been real pleased with my 60X!

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                    I make them for myself and friends but don't have any FF right now. Anyone near Springtown (DFW area) and needs a B50 string I will gladly make you one or teach you how to make one. I don't have a lot of colors right now because I have been out of trad for awhile. I am not a business and don't want to sell strings. But I will gladly help someone out if they need one in a hurry for a hunt or shoot. I also only make flemish twist, not endless loop.
                    Wish I was closer to DFW. Been needing to replace mine and would love to learn how to do it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by rfroese View Post
                      Wish I was closer to DFW. Been needing to replace mine and would love to learn how to do it myself.
                      That's a bummer. I enjoy teaching others what trad skills I know. When I was building bows (even when I was selling them in PA) I was always teaching others to build them for themselves.

This is my string box. I am low a few colors and all out of black. If you really need a string badly I will make you one. The two browns on the bottom row are probably too low for an adult string, I should have enough white, and that yellow is a yellow/brown mix.

Comment

Working...
                      X