Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draw hunts, what are y'all putting in for and did you draw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxnoodler View Post
    For those that were drawn is the deadline to buy permit the 11th?
    Yes, 11th is the deadline.

Comment

My daughter drew her second youth hunt, this time antlerless/spike at the Chap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats, enjoy Dad time. Any hunt on the Chap is a great time. There are some big old does and tons of javi's, so your daughter should have a ball. Take a video camera to record all the deer too. I don't think there is a bad compartment on the place, but don't expect to see a lot of hogs unless you set up right in a brushy bottom. Hunted there 3 times in last 6 years, and never had a hog come out in the open....always in the thick stuff.

Comment

I drew LANWR for Nov 17-21. Will be my first time there.

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
            My dad and I drew this hunt too. Never hunted there but looking forward to it!

Comment

Same here! My Brother, a Buddy of ours and Myself! We're all pretty stoked and we fully understand that it is an intense hunt! I plan to hunt all day everyday and prepare like a maniac for the conditions! I know to expect chiggers and ticks and I'm going to take the right precautions to address that!

I just joined today to learn from all you veterans about the LANWR! So Freaking PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Drew private lands at Kerrville with grandson and nephew for the Dec 15th hunt. If anyone else from the GS has a K hunt here on me

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

We should know by tomorrow if we get picked on the second draw.

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
                    We should know by tomorrow if we get picked on the second draw.
                    I could be wrong, but I believe it will be a little later in the week for the hunts with a due date of 9-1. They are usually drawn and notified the following day after the due date (the second in this case), so it will most likely be Tuesday (12th) when we hear.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                      I could be wrong, but I believe it will be a little later in the week for the hunts with a due date of 9-1. They are usually drawn and notified the following day after the due date (the second in this case), so it will most likely be Tuesday (12th) when we hear.
                      This wait is killing me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
                        This wait is killing me.

Its gonna be really hard for me. I live five minutes from the atascosa and if i don't get picked I am just gonna have watch all of you drive by on the way to tj2e hunt area. LOL

Comment

Looking forward to it myself!

Comment

I finally broke down and created an account after years of poaching info like I had done on the IH8MUD forum. This is my first year to put in for the draws so I'm pretty excited I drew Laguna 11/17-11/21. I'll be hunting on my birthday, hopefully I'm able to find myself a 500 lb. present.
                            Still hoping for Kronkosky, Honey Creek, Perdernales, Garner, and a number of the guided and big time hunts

Comment

Originally posted by CenTex62 View Post
                              I finally broke down and created an account after years of poaching info like I had done on the IH8MUD forum. This is my first year to put in for the draws so I'm pretty excited I drew Laguna 11/17-11/21. I'll be hunting on my birthday, hopefully I'm able to find myself a 500 lb. present.
                              Still hoping for Kronkosky, Honey Creek, Perdernales, Garner, and a number of the guided and big time hunts
                              Welcome to the fire, several of us San Antonio regulars that post up at times.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                                This is right. It will be the 12th

Comment

Working...
                                X