No announcement yet.

Available leases - Post for all to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bandera lease may be taken. 3 rights of refusal have given by owner. If still available I'll reopen. Tks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
      Me too, if you find hit me up and i will do same.
      Same here

Comment

Deep south Texas. Several leases available.

Comment

I am looking for somewhere between Childress and Bowie. I have 3 total guys would like to join a lease or take the whole place. If anyone has spots that are going to open up or know of something Im intrested in meeting up.

Comment

Freestone County 4 guns

Comment

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
              What do yall think is ideal( or the least you want) for Acre per hunter in todays world of high prices? Hill Country/Central Texas? Thanks
              The places we've been looking at are $3000 - $6000 per gun. That includes year round access, an abundance of game and/or exotics and lenient guest policy, water, electric, and access to a camp house.

Comment

I thought this was awesome. At the very low low price of just $92 and some change an acre you can enjoy remote camping with no electricity or water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Hammerdown; 02-11-2018, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                  The places we've been looking at are $3000 - $6000 per gun. That includes year round access, an abundance of game and/or exotics and lenient guest policy, water, electric, and access to a camp house.
                  This is what we I have seen as well. Willing to spend it for the right place with exotics. Found one in Sonora but still trying to work out details but hopeful I find one this year with an abundance of exotics.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
                    I thought this was awesome. At the very low low price of just $92 and some change an acre you can enjoy remote camping with no electricity or water.

Lmfao 3 people on 65 acres...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Pasture with several spots open on Pecos river.
                      No affiliation, just passing along.

Comment

Comment

Taylor county seasonal lease. 10 miles from Abilene. 3 guns at $550 a gun

Comment

This thread is teaching me a lot about Texas geography. I usually have to look up most of these places!

Comment

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=682184 mason turkey lease

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                                This thread is teaching me a lot about Texas geography. I usually have to look up most of these places!

You and me both. I’m not even necessarily in the market but i like to research where some of these places are

Comment

Working...
                                X