• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
      It’s cool to see one Texas or even get video or pics. The shoot right away logic comes from extreme fear.
      Or because it’s legal and they want to.

Comment

A 170 walks out at the exact same time as a mountain lion....the lion gets shot first. I don't think I'll ever pay to specifically go hunt one but I won't hesitate if I'm blessed to cross paths with one.

Comment

It’s cool to see one Texas or even get video or pics. The shoot right away logic comes from extreme fear.
          No the "shoot right away logic" is because I want one on my wall and I might not ever see another.. Fear doesn't even enter the equation..

Comment

yep

Comment

In Oklahoma I'd have to think about 7 times about it at least since you can't shoot one here unless it's trying to destroy you or livestock. I guess it depends how close it was to me or how close cows were. I'd be thinking of reasons why I should shoot it.

Comment

Would love to see one, but no interest in killing one.

Comment

That mountain lion better have extreme fear if I cross his path!

Comment

in a nanosecond!

Comment

Yup.................

Comment

No doubt. One day I’m going to chase one out west. Dream mount in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And knowledge that they can kill a deer a week...

Comment

Yes without a doubt

Comment

Of course, I would. One cannot just be content looking at the threads on TBH of "Look! A Mountain Lion".
                              A really big one was taken last year by the Garvens Store in Mountain Home.
                              There are pics.

Comment

South Texas roughly 1967. Im a teenager and saw one cross the sendero about 100 yards out. Sure my youngster eyes made it bigger but it was a monster. I did not know what to do so just watched it. My Dad was notably upset I did not shoot. Ticking him off made it worth letting the cat walk.

Comment

Working...
                                X