No announcement yet.

Need a good flashligh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the stream light micro series that run on one or two aaa. I run eneloop pros in mine. They are slim enough to ride in a front pocket. How much light output do you need? Their tac series have higher output.

Comment

I bought one of the nebo's on Friday. I used it no more than a total of 30 minutes and it quit last night. Could be I just got a lemon?

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
        Fenix
        Second this

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
          I bought one of the nebo's on Friday. I used it no more than a total of 30 minutes and it quit last night. Could be I just got a lemon?
          Which model all 6 of mine have given me no problems. Give them a xall theyll send you a replacement.

Comment

Thorfire is the best light for the money out there. I am a high end flashlight junkie and was very skeptical about a 25$ light. Tried a thorfire after a post on TBH. I have about 10 of them now. Amazon gets them here in two days.

Comment

Originally posted by Canoe1 View Post
              I need a good light, preferably rechargable.
              The tuff part is I don't want to spend more than $50. And needs a run time of 8hrs or so.
              Does anyone have any experience/recommendation for one?

I have some small stingers, but can't drop that kind of money right now.
              Thanks.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
              you really need to look at fenix lights, most of them offer light modes of over 24 hours and a bunch of more than 100 hours of light!!!!
              Ld41 offer more than 21 hours run time , pd25 offers 100 hours out of a very small flashlight! pd32 offers 260 hours!... these are just a couple of examples of their rechargeable lights, and a wide variety of prices

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                their are a lot of nebo lights that do not hold up, i used to be a dealer,,, that's why i went to fenix lights and never looked back

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                  Which model all 6 of mine have given me no problems. Give them a xall theyll send you a replacement.
                  Nebo Redline Select RC (3100 lux). I am going to take it back today where I purchased it and not look back if they will take it.

I have a fenix they are a fine light.
                  Last edited by tps7742; 01-15-2018, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Tagging. I am wanting a new on myself.

Comment

I've been very happy with the Thorfires I recently purchased. I have Surefires, Fenix, Streamlights and Thorfires and the Thorfires are solid lights compared to the others...at a fraction of the cost. I use the rechargeable 18650 batteries.

Comment

I started buying the Coast brand lights at Home Depot. They are just as bright as my surefires, and use regular AAA batteries instead of those stupid 123s.

Comment

You might get 8 hours out of it on low, it's a nice rechargeable light for $50.

Comment

Even though not rechargeable, my LIFE GEAR flashlights are incredible, they are a must have if you are a Leo or true outdoorsman

Comment

Working...
                            X