No announcement yet.

Score and age...and I know age?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

161 Looks like 2.5 But I bet he is a lot then that !!

Comment

3.5 and 140’s

Comment

That 1st pic he gives up his age, very nice deer

Comment

Originally posted by coop2564 View Post
          He is 7.5 years old he has always been a very tall deer he will weigh about 225 in mid nov.

His sheds last year scored 158 for the last three years he has not changed other than some years the g5 on rt side is not there. He was a solid 10pt at 2yo scored 120's thought he might be a booner but he topped out at 5.5 and hasn't made a jump since.
          Goes to show, aging on the hoof...we dont know what we are doing without knowing the birthdate of a specific deer.

Dandy buck

Comment

Originally posted by coop2564 View Post
            He is 7.5 years old he has always been a very tall deer he will weigh about 225 in mid nov.

His sheds last year scored 158 for the last three years he has not changed other than some years the g5 on rt side is not there. He was a solid 10pt at 2yo scored 120's thought he might be a booner but he topped out at 5.5 and hasn't made a jump since.
            Wow! Had him as at 3.5 and 150’s. Woulda bet money he wasn’t a day over 5.5. Just goes to show unless you have history it’s hard to be 100% all the time. Thanks for posting

Comment

I would say he is at least 5.5 and could be 7.5....he has the age on him looking at his stomach line and loose skin on his neck....

Comment

Working...
              X