Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bow do you guys use, and how would you rate it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bowtech 360
    its still new, and the first season to hunt with it, so i cant really say much, other then its not let me down. shot the pse brute before it, and the bowtech, to me, feels much smoother, and less forgiven

Comment

Ive been shooting for 35 years and have shot all brands and kinds of bows. I currently shoot the Mathews No-Cam HTR and it's the smoothest bow i Have ever shot. But that doesn't mean it's the best. Shoot what feels the best to you!!

Comment

Apa all the way

Comment

Primary Bow: Obsession Knightmare 28/60 super smooth to draw, awesome backwall and very quiet and quick

Back Up Bow: Matthews Creed XS 28/64 very smooth, backwall is ok and is quiet and quick

Comment

Matthews Switchback XT......love it!

Comment

Originally posted by kdc449 View Post
              Ive been shooting for 35 years and have shot all brands and kinds of bows. I currently shoot the Mathews No-Cam HTR and it's the smoothest bow i Have ever shot. But that doesn't mean it's the best. Shoot what feels the best to you!!
              Really been wanting to try one of these

Comment

Z7

Comment

I shoot a Heli-m and its been great

Comment

Destroyer 350 (best bow ever made)
                    Rpm 360
                    Chill R
                    Expedition XCENTRIC 6
                    Prodigy
                    Insanity
                    Invasion (worst bow tech ever made)

Comment

Obsession Fusion 6. If you haven't shot an obsession bow yet, try and get to a dealer an shoot one. I've owned Mathews, bow tech, elite, and Hoyt...in my opinion this company is the best of the bunch.

Comment

Mathews DXT
                        shot many others but just can't seem to leave my baby

Comment

Hoyt Charger. Only bow I've ever hunted with. Killed the only thing I've ever shot at so that works for me.

Comment

Old School here. 2009 High Country Speed Pro. Shoots better than I can and it is paid for so why should i look for a way, way more expensive bow. 560 grains arrow @ 70#s with a 29" draw at 270 fps, quick enough for me!

Comment

Well. ....

2008 elite gto with xxl cams. M6 favorite bow in my arsenal. It's smooth and very fast. Feels identical to its big brother (also in my arsenal ) because they both use the same riser.

2008.5 elite gt500. Excellent shooting bow. Very fast also, not quite as fast as the gto but fast, draw is a little more harsh. Good handling bow at 35 ata

New breed cyborg type-r (frankenbow ) I threw elite Rev cams on this bad boy and it went to 90lb and speed is out of this world. It shots exceptionally for having 95% letoff

Comment

I'm happy with the bow tech insanity cp-xl don't see needing to change anytime soon smoking fast and smooth to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X