No announcement yet.

Vegas Cover Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that there are numerous wholesale changes in timelines regarding how the shooting occurred. What I don't quite grasp is whether some over-arching conspiracy is at work. In other words, does someone here have an idea WHY these inconsistencies have occurred beyond confusion and ordinary bungling that often happens when multiple agencies share control of information? I mean it's easy to say "conspiracy" when plain incompetence may be the fault; or, perhaps, there is some far-reaching legitimate investigation going on which would be compromised by premature release of information.

I'm not saying the latter is the case, just saying it's a possibility.

Furthermore, I'm interested to know what would be the PURPOSE behind some grand scheme of a multiple-shooter-complete-wipeout scenario? What would be gained and by whom?

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
      I agree that there are numerous wholesale changes in timelines regarding how the shooting occurred. What I don't quite grasp is whether some over-arching conspiracy is at work. In other words, does someone here have an idea WHY these inconsistencies have occurred beyond confusion and ordinary bungling that often happens when multiple agencies share control of information? I mean it's easy to say "conspiracy" when plain incompetence may be the fault; or, perhaps, there is some far-reaching legitimate investigation going on which would be compromised by premature release of information.

Furthermore, I'm interested to know what would be the PURPOSE behind some grand scheme of a multiple-shooter-complete-wipeout scenario? What would be gained and by whom?
      The fact is we are being lied to AGAIN by the FBI.. Why? I do not know..
      Using "Inconsistencies" is giving them too much credit.. Its out right lies..
      They know exactly what they are doing and covering up.. Chances are this guy was on the radar for a very long time..Probably even worked for them.. 500 out of country leads tells me that there are more involved.... This things goes deep..
      Don't forget who was in office the past 8 years..

And why has the media been silenced on this? Those orders came from the top brass...
      Hail these days we here more about the death of Jonbenet Ramsey than the largest mass shooting in recent times and she was murdered WAY back in 1996....

And as far as what the pay off would be or what would be gained and by whom..
      Those questions cannot be answered until we know the facts.. If we ever get the facts...
      Last edited by PondPopper; 12-30-2017, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Next October is right before the med-term elections in Nov.

I'm guessing ANTIFA, and maybe with ties to radical Muslims.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Thumper; 12-30-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
          Next October is right before the med-term elections in Nov.

I'm guessing ANTIFA, and maybe with ties to radical Muslims.
          You could be right. Antifa has direct ties to radical islam.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            No theory. I just tend to believe eyewitnesses, folks that were there, over the FBI.. As far as "factual" info goes, it's out there but I guess it depends on what one chooses to believe.. Eyewitness accounts should mean a lot but for some reason, in this case, they don't..
            I believe nothing that we have been fed by the Feds or LVPD to this point..
            The truth will eventually surface.
            No it won't. At least not in our lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post

If one doesn't see this as a conspiracy then they will never see any conspiracy, ever.

Of course we don't know why they lied to us, do we ever? The fact is we know we were lied to multiple times. The investigation was not botched. That's a vast reach so you can sleep easy and not have to think about our government lying to us.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                If one doesn't see this as a conspiracy then they will never see any conspiracy, ever.

Of course we don't know why they lied to us, do we ever? The fact is we know we were lied to multiple times. The investigation was not botched. That's a vast reach so you can sleep easy and not have to think about our government lying to us.
                Not at all ruling out the possibility of a conspiracy; just not ready to put on a tinfoil hat. Still waiting to hear some plausible responses on the "why" of this entire event and possible cover-up.

When I worked as a professional journalist, I did not report things without hard evidence and multiple sources, unlike many seem to these days.

And, yes, I do understand that concrete answers may never be available. Just not ready to declare one thing due to the absence of another, when there may be other explanations.

Comment

I agree with tradtiger. While I am not naive enough to blindly swallow the FBI version of events, the multiple shooter conspiracy theory seems to fall in the “secret too big to keep” category. While the feds are pretty good at stifling truth-tellers, if there were multiple shooters there are too many people that know that for a fact. (Beyond cab driver conjecture) In this day and age it seems impossible to me that they will all keep quiet. And say what you want about the current media, there are a ton of news organizations that would love to break that story especially if they could spin it in a way that made the Trump administration look bad.
                  Last edited by jerp; 12-30-2017, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    I agree with tradtiger. While I am not naive enough to blindly swallow the FBI version of events, the multiple shooter conspiracy theory seems to fall in the “secret too big to keep” category. While the feds are pretty good at stifling truth-tellers, if there were multiple shooters there are too many people that know that for a fact. (Beyond cab driver conjecture) In this day and age it seems impossible to me that they will all keep quiet. And say what you want about the current media, there are a ton of news organizations that would love to break that story especially if they could spin it in a way that made the Trump administration look bad.
                    So we have people that were there, being shot at, saying multiple shooters, witnesses that were in Vegas that heard multiple shooters, cab drivers who were all over that area saying multiple shooters but that's not enough..

The FBI planted the single shooter seed on day one and it took root.. They are the only ones saying a single shooter..
                    Worked like a charm.. SMH..

Comment

So we have people that were there, being shot at, saying multiple shooters, witnesses that were in Vegas that heard multiple shooters, cab drivers who were all over that area saying multiple shooters but that's not enough..

The FBI planted the single shooter seed on day one and it took root.. They are the only ones saying a single shooter..
                      Worked like a charm.. SMH..
                      Witnesses saying it not enough because it is easy for the authorities to disregard and discount them - “fog of war,” eyewitnesses are notoriously unreliable” etc. What I am saying is if there was another shooter there is hard indisputable evidence that LOTS of people have seen and have access to. Not just local law enforcement people but hotel executives and security. Knowing human nature like we do I find it hard to believe that one of those people won’t come forward and leak that evidence - either for profit, publicity or just the desire to do the right thing. Hopefully that will happen
                      Last edited by jerp; 12-30-2017, 04:04 PM.

Comment

So you believe the FBI over folks that were there????? Surely not!!! If you do then your mind is made up..

Have you watched/listened to any of the footage from the shooting.. Do you believe in their "echo theory". If a gun fires 15 times I would expect to hear 15 echoes not 20,22,23 not to mention the volume change...

I guess this boils down to wether or not a person believes the FBI..

I never have and still don't.. Their reputation precedes them..

I never said I believed the FBI. However I do believe that in the panic of people being shot at, the last thing they care about or will be aware of is single vs multiple shooters.

People are extremely unreliable witnesses, especially in panic situations. Heck even in non panic situations. For example if you have 10 people on a hunting lease, someone in the distance shoots a rifle, you will almost have 10 different answers of which direction the shot was. I’ve seen it multiple times. If you are on a place that has canyons or draws where the sounds can echo and carry then it really gets hairy.

I’m one of the least trusting people of the government, but I don’t buy into all of these wild speculative fantasies that people get wrapped up in either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          Witnesses saying it not enough because it is easy for the authorities to disregard and discount them - “fog of war,” eyewitnesses are notoriously unreliable” etc. What I am saying is if there was another shooter there is hard indisputable evidence that LOTS of people have seen and have access to. Not just local law enforcement people but hotel executives and security. Knowing human nature like we do I find it hard to believe that one of those people won’t come forward and leak that evidence - either for profit, publicity or just the desire to do the right thing. Hopefully that will happen
                          But here's the problem.. Now that the FBI has planted the "single shooter" seed in the mind of every American that cares, with their initial report, anyone that comes forward now, saying that there was more than one shooter, is crazy until proven sane.. Even with hard evidence MANY would never believe it because it goes against the "single shooter" mindset that the FBI has established..
                          That person would be labled some sort of conspiracy nut job..
                          You know that and I know that and the FBI knows that... That's how they operate.. Smoke and mirrors.. They are masters at it:

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            I never said I believed the FBI. However I do believe that in the panic of people being shot at, the last thing they care about or will be aware of is single vs multiple shooters.

People are extremely unreliable witnesses, especially in panic situations. Heck even in non panic situations. For example if you have 10 people on a hunting lease, someone in the distance shoots a rifle, you will almost have 10 different answers of which direction the shot was. I’ve seen it multiple times. If you are on a place that has canyons or draws where the sounds can echo and carry then it really gets hairy.

I’m one of the least trusting people of the government, but I don’t buy into all of these wild speculative fantasies that people get wrapped up in either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            So if multiple shooters were shooting at you would you know it?? I think you would and I know I would... A lot of those folks were no different than us..

Comment

Ever hunt mule deer in the canyons out in west TX, you can hear the same rifle shot 3 or 4 times coming from different locations. Buildings have the same echo effect.

Comment

I've seen enough vids to conclude imo that there was more than one shooter as the echo's don't even jive with the round count & noise level...off the charts & insane with all the cameras in LV that none of us, even here on tbh have been unable to produce any links of the one shooter even picking his nose while playing black jack / slots much less checking in. Several hundred rounds fired in the hallway & the one guard / chap goes awol?? Come on.

No clue or gonna even guess the motive was much less reason for multiples, the absolute & obvious shutdown of the gun hating media who should have been frothing at the mouth on this for weeks only to go what seems willingly silent?? You have several victims who were 'adamant' about these multiple shooters, along with the high profile attny who was representing the venue & celebs who have died bizarre with AGAIN minimal coverage.

You can poo-poo those wanting to wear the tinfoil, but there is simply no doubt that we are being taken for a ride here & It's really really creepy when you get right down to it, yet the story is all crickets on all outlets?? The biggest mass shooting in US history does not even generate much interest with all this muddy water even now on tbh??

So much public indifference in general to letting this drift away is just as amazing to me as the actual events itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X