Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am ashamed he's from Texas

Comment

What's that movie where people are taken to a place to hunt each other???

Comment

He needs to go pig trapping that would make him forget about the roundup or bash.
        Last edited by Killer; 05-24-2019, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
          What's that movie where people are taken to a place to hunt each other???
          The Hunger Games series. Woody stars in that movie which is based on a series of books. The premise of the "games" is they take CHILDREN, put them in an arena, give them weapons and the winner is the one that survives. And "civilized" people bet on the outcome.

I guess since it's only a movie (and he makes $$$ from it), it's OK. WOW.

Since when did "cruelty" to animals become such a bigger issue than "cruelty" to humans?????

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBoy View Post

Since when did "cruelty" to animals become such a bigger issue than "cruelty" to humans?????
            Or killing babies moments before or after they are born?

Comment

Originally posted by Pilgrim View Post
              He’s entitled to his opinion. Me, I like the sound of a pig squealing when you hit em with an arrow. Guess me and Woody can’t be friends.
              [emoji1303][emoji1303]
              So do I
              [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                I keep hoping that the zombies get him in the Zombieland sequel.
                When is that coming out? LOL

Comment

Hope he never goes to a rodeo. He just needs to keep playing shady murderous thugs in movies, which is apparently ok.

Comment

He’s a liberal arts vegan nut job actor. What do ya expect? But I like his acting and nothing says I have to agree with someone in every aspect of their life in order for me to respect or enjoy what that do.

Comment

I walked out of Natural Born Killers. Talk about something I would not want my kids to watch. The only movie the wife and I have ever walked out of and apparently we were not the only ones. The movie house mang was standing outside waving folks over to the ticket counter for refunds.

Comment

Somebody needs to club a seal in front of him..

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                          So , It's ok for your Dad to be a Hit man and kill a federal judge and possibly JFK but it's not OK to chase a pig around and not really hurt it . LOL !
                          Yep, and the nuts never fall very far from the tree.

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Yep. If what he's saying is true. I've never heard of it.
                          4-H event for the kids?

WH is a certified nut case. Most likely from being sexually explored by Harry Weinstein to get cast in movies.

Comment

Isn't he a proponent of dope smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                              So , It's ok for your Dad to be a Hit man and kill a federal judge and possibly JFK but it's not OK to chase a pig around and not really hurt it . LOL !
                              So his family history is better known than I thought. I did not realize many people knew about his father's doings. His father used to hang out in some shady bars many years ago. Someone I knew years ago, hung out in some of those same shady places. That person,told me some interesting stories about his father.

With the movies he has been in, after what his father has done. Then he wants to write to the governor about this event. I hope Abbott got a good laugh out of that letter.

Comment

How’d I miss this, sign me up for next year

Comment

Working...
                                X