No announcement yet.

SHNF ( BS thread) ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guarantee it won't be the first time someones makes magic mountain a special kind of magical

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol. VERY long day! Crashing. Gonna be a lot of walking this week. Definitely all about the kids. No magic on the mountain.....this time.

Comment

Great news about your wife, Kevin. Hopefully there's more good news to come.

Lee have fun with the family. I'm sure Dmack's not at all sad about you being so far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          Great news about your wife, Kevin. Hopefully there's more good news to come.

Lee have fun with the family. I'm sure Dmack's not at all sad about you being so far away.

Nope. We all got together last weekend. Should be good for another week or two [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
            Nope. We all got together last weekend. Should be good for another week or two [emoji23]

Comment

Lol. Y'all are crazy. And whoever said Disney World was the best vacation ever is full of crap!!!! I've never walked so much in my life! To the point of your feet falling off! Everyone has these shirts that say "Best Day Ever" or "best vacation ever". Well I seen one yesterday that said "most expensive vacation ever". I literally busted out laughing and the guy seen me read his shirt as I was walking by and knew I was laughing at it and laughed with me. So true! 2 more days.

Comment

More good news for the Trophy Wife. We got the call yesterday evening- she's on the transplant list and they feel it will happen before the end of the year. They also feel that the chances are low that the cancer will come back in the near future seeing's as it hasn't come back in the last six months. The news couldn't be better right now. Thanks again for all the prayers. Now for the next miracle let's see if Lee can get out of Disney World without committing any acts of violence. Hang in there Lee.

Comment

Lol. Awesome news again Kevin! Keep it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                    More good news for the Trophy Wife. We got the call yesterday evening- she's on the transplant list and they feel it will happen before the end of the year. They also feel that the chances are low that the cancer will come back in the near future seeing's as it hasn't come back in the last six months. The news couldn't be better right now. Thanks again for all the prayers. Now for the next miracle let's see if Lee can get out of Disney World without committing any acts of violence. Hang in there Lee.
                    Fantastic news!

Comment

Great news Kevin.

Comment

Got few more. Took a friend out yesterday evening and we got 7 good ones. He caught and released his biggest trout ever at 25" 5 1/4lb'er. It was pretty tough but we managed a good box of em.
                        Last edited by kevin nicholls; 04-10-2019, 05:22 PM.

Comment

My bud.
                          Last edited by kevin nicholls; 04-10-2019, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Ok Kevin! That's enough. Lol. Nice fish!!

Comment

When you told me about the trip and trout, you mentioned everything except when the fish fry is.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderin39 View Post
                                When you told me about the trip and trout, you mentioned everything except when the fish fry is.
                                Exactly!!!!!! Btw, it's good to be back in Texas. I survived. Kids had fun (that's all that matters). Dad didn't (me). Should have another week off (that's almost a month total; this is the part where I love my job).

Comment

Working...
                                X