Help with Demonetized YouTube Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Demonetized YouTube Video

OK, I need to lean on the Green Screen again for help with a video that YouTube demonetized AFTER it got over 100,000 views!

It is my most viewed video, but they demonetized it. I requested a review a few months ago, but apparently because it never got 1k views in a week's time (after it was flagged) it never triggered the review. Of course, with it no longer showing up on suggested videos after they flagged it, it's near impossible to meet that mark...without outside intervention.

So I simply need anybody willing to click on the video and view it (you don't even have to watch the entire video.) Hopefully we can get at least 1k views this week and trigger the review.

This is footage from November 2014 that I finally got around to editing! Better late than never, right?TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forum - http:...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F77zvzkYAw"]Bowhunting South Texas - Buck with Broadhead in His Face?! - YouTube[/ame]

BTW, the other time I made this request y'all bumped the video over 1k, they approved it, and soon after it took off! Currently that video is my second most-viewed at over 73k!
    My Flickr Photos

Done

Comment

Done

Comment

On it.

LWD

Comment

Done

Comment

Done but I did have add pop up when I clicked on it.

Of course I don't know how all that works.

Comment

Done.

Comment

Done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Done

Comment

Done

Comment

Did it

Comment

Done

Comment

Isn't this sorta against our own vote for me rules boss...

I'm kind of a degenerate & clicked from my personal & biz phone along with the home pc

Comment

Done

Comment

Can we click then stop, then click then stop, over and over to up the count ? Hope it works cause that's what Iam trying. Trying my best to get ya there.

Comment

Working...
                              X