• Show
Clear All

Misty

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's a few of dawgs...
      Attached Files

Comment

Augustus and Woodrow. Pretty worthless but they did team up to kill a big rat in the back yard the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kitsune (Japanese for fox), a shiba inu

He’s a complete knucklehead.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Is there a limit on the number of pics we can post? This little girl is a heart thief!
            Meet another Scout. She LOVES riding in the Jeep. Even beat me to the driver's seat last weekend!

Last edited by tgil; 06-15-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

My pup, Brodie! Year and a half old Siberian Husky. Never had a dog with so much desire to learn and please his owner.

Comment

My Rosie!!!! She is so spoiled

Comment

Comment

Here's my buddy Duke.
                    Attached Files

Comment

my best litte girl, the sweeties the best temperment, a hardworker in the field a overall sweet heart
                      Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Dogs are awesome. When our last two got old and sick and I couldn't lift them with my bad back even back then, we decided to get smaller dogs this time. Toby and Aiden are the two we have now. We lost Sebastian (male Brittany/Springer Spaniel ~55lbs) and Bay (female Chesapeake Bay and Chocolate Lab mix ~100lbs) in 2009 less than 6 months apart. I think Bay was too sad losing her buddy. She went downhill fast when Sebastian died.

We got Toby as a puppy. He is a mix; pug, corgi, poodle. He REALLY hates other dogs except for Aiden, but he loves people. He got bigger than we hoped (he is 45lbs) but he is a great dog. He is 9 now.

Aiden is a poodle (toy, mini, I don't know what size he technically is). We rescued him at 2 years old. He was a local farmer's and they kept him in the barn and were taking him to the pound when we heard about him. He is 14lbs, 10.5 years now old and LOVES to hunt. He is a killer, we have to watch him outside because he is not afraid of snakes at all.

Comment

Can't get photos to work
                            Last edited by BlackoutRam2500; 06-15-2018, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Here is another pic of my girl from today. Loaded and ready to go to the lease!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X