If you have Directv read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the heads up!!!

Took me almost an hour and a half but the "dot" I spoke with yesterday to upgrade my equipment, had my account all messed up. Got everything straightened out and got the $60 off for a year plus free Cinemax (already got HBO) for 6 months. Then the lady I spoke with asked if I was with AT&T, which I am. I upgraded my plan (from Unlimited to Unlimited PLUS) and saved almost $80 a month on my phones plus it gave me FREE HBO for life since both my accounts were now linked.

Thanks again to the OP because I will be saving over a Grand a year....

Comment

Gotta admit that I was incredibly skeptical thinking it was all a joke. But I just got $60 off and free sports package. Thanks to the OP!! Dilly dilly!

Comment

Thank you! $50 off a month for a year here.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
          Thank you for the heads up!!!

Took me almost an hour and a half but the "dot" I spoke with yesterday to upgrade my equipment, had my account all messed up. Got everything straightened out and got the $60 off for a year plus free Cinemax (already got HBO) for 6 months. Then the lady I spoke with asked if I was with AT&T, which I am. I upgraded my plan (from Unlimited to Unlimited PLUS) and saved almost $80 a month on my phones plus it gave me FREE HBO for life since both my accounts were now linked.

Thanks again to the OP because I will be saving over a Grand a year....
          Can you explain how you use the free HBO, or shall I shall, access it?

Comment

I got 50 off per month for a year.
            Another 10 off to comp HBO since I already have it.
            Showtime free for 6 months.
            No contract extension
            Upgraded my AT&T plan, saved another 60 dollars a month doing that.
            Got HBO free for life and an additional 15 off my directv for life.
            Also got Buy on get one free iPhone 8 upgrades on my family plan.

So $145 total a month in savings.

Can’t thank you enough for posting this. I have shared it as well and everyone has had the same luck.

Comment

I don't have Direct TV or any cable and you guys are making want it for this pricing..

Comment

I got $60 bucks off a month and then an additional $20 for a total of $80 off per month. Once I'm don't paying the NFL ticket it will drop my total bill to about $100 per month. Also got HBO for 6 months for free and drops off with no extra billing.

Thanks for the heads up on this.

Comment

I just got a $50/month discount for 12 months and free HBO for 6 months. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
                    Can you explain how you use the free HBO, or shall I shall, access it?
                    When you link your DirecTV and AT&T accounts together AND you get the Unlimited Plus plan, they give you HBO for free.

Comment

$50 bucks off and HBO for free. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

On hold for 30 minutes

Comment

I have been paying $50 a month for a couple years. Gotta watch the ads etc. They couldn't offer anything for me. Be careful of the phone upgrade. That plan is $30 higher than what I pay now, so the $15 discount doesn't help!

2 phones, internet and cable are still $215 for me.

She was asking where I found out, I said my email! Said there was lots of chatter online about deals!

Comment

I wish there was a way to do this online. I'd like to try again since it's working for so many folks and even newer customers like me. But after being on hold so long last time and then being told no, I hate to waste the time trying a second time.

Comment

wonder if it matters that we bundle all our stuff? ATT etc.

Comment

$60 saved for us. Our total bill is now $56 total with sports package and they added free movies and all that.

Ill pay $56 a month for cable and be VERY happy

Comment

Working...
                                X