Open Carry - will you show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
    Whatever my shirt will cover, the rest they will just have to deal with.
    /\this

Comment

Concealed!! No strategy is better than the element of surprise! You dont see the laws calling a crackhouse to let them know they are on the way do
      You?.... Maybe that isnt the best explanation

Comment

Concealed

Comment

The pencil challenged will open carry.

Comment

no because open carry is retarded

Comment

nah

Doubt I'll "open" carry, but I'm **** sure ditching the IWB holsters.

Comment

I will open carry in the small town near our ranch when I make quick runs to town. A side arm is on my hip while I'm on our place so it's nice to not remove when running errands. In Austin or any other high population area I will carry concealed for reasons already mentioned.

I will have the liberty to make a decision for myself, thus I support open carry.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                  I agree with you and the full heels was a line used by Kurt Russell in Tombstone when he confronted Billy Bob Thornton at the Pharoah table.

"No need to go heels to get the bulge on a tub like you"
                  Okay, I get it now. Well, I get why you said it, but I still don't know what the quote means. They had their own language in cowboy days.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                    I have been able to open carry for the last 32 years and have yet to do so. While the law does not have a legal bearing on me, I sure won't start open carrying because someone else can.
                    Agreed!!

Comment

Nah, I'll stay concealed. I'm looking at it as not having to worry if my shirt is printing my carry or if my shirt is long enough to cover the muzzle.
                      It will be sad as this draws an end to the infamous "Wally-walks".

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        Concealed, open carry is idiot stupid.
                        Agreed. Conceal all the way. I want to carry a pistol incase of an armed comfrontation, not invite one.

Comment

The only reason I would open carry is because it would be nice to be able to wear a western shirt tucked in again.

Might have another shirt or jacket over it but not have to worry about if someone gets a peek.

Other than that I see not advantage to open carry.

Comment

Concealed

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                              Agreed. Conceal all the way. I want to carry a pistol incase of an armed comfrontation, not invite one.
                              Concealed for me and this pretty well defines it.

Comment

Just took my CHL. I will have a shirt over my gun but will not openly show.

Comment

Working...
                                X