Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the popcorn ready.... Another open carry thread

Comment

Probably not most of the time but it sure will be nice not having to worry if my pistol is showing when I have to run into town when im at the lease.

Comment

Nobody but me knows if I carry, I like it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
          Nobody but me knows if I carry, I like it that way.
          Same here.

Comment

concealed. always nice to have the element of surprise in my back pocket. and how much you wanna bet there are gonna a ton of open carry guys who will open carry with holsters that have zero retention or use cheap paddle holsters. those paddle holsters are easy to break off your hip. and no retention device? get ready for some snatch and grab guns. believe someone will be stupid in enough to try pull that gun out of an open top holster. for guys who plan on opening carrying I'd say practice some weapon retention drills with a blue gun. make sure you know what it feels like when someone is going for that gun. open carry is nice and convenient but it has it's place.

Comment

Nope. Unless I'm at the lease.

Comment

Open Carry - will you show?

Originally posted by txstringbender View Post
                Same here.

Yep-don't see the need to OC

Comment

I have been able to open carry for the last 32 years and have yet to do so. While the law does not have a legal bearing on me, I sure won't start open carrying because someone else can.

Comment

Concealed

Comment

Concealed, open carry is idiot stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        Huh?

I have no desire to open carry. Why would anyone want to?
                        I agree with you and the full heels was a line used by Kurt Russell in Tombstone when he confronted Billy Bob Thornton at the Pharoah table.

"No need to go heels to get the bulge on a tub like you"

Comment

concealed

Comment

No show

Comment

No.

Comment

Open Carry - will you show?

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                                Probably not most of the time but it sure will be nice not having to worry if my pistol is showing when I have to run into town when im at the lease.

That's exactly my thoughts. I'm not going to open carry just cause I can. If I'm at the ranch open carrying on my property and run into town I won't have to change the way I carry. Anywhere else I'm carrying concealed day all times.

I actually let my CCW expire from NC and will have to take a new one this year in LA. LA has a rule where you have to live there for 10 years or else you have to pay $150 extra dollars when you take your CCW.

Looks like they changed the law since the 4 years I have been living here and now it's only $50 extra if you haven't resided in the state of LA for 15 years prior to you applying for your permit.
                                Last edited by Black Ice; 12-25-2015, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X