The Deerman @ Cowtown, March 25th & 26th, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foizmonster View Post
    Deerman is a ministry. No one is required to attend the ministry portion of the shoot it's just a few minutes set aside to acknowledge the one who makes all we are possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not the problem...it would have been good to know going in...don't like surprises...it was a good shoot, but it was going to take longer than I was prepared to spend on a Saturday

Comment

Pretty sure it states on the website in between morning and afternoon at lunch time there will be a short ministry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Weather looks like it is going to hold off till late afternoon, so get on out to Cowtown and experience the Deerman. It is one everyone will be talking about this year. We had 51 shooters today and everyone had a blast. Come see what all the excitement is about with the "True Hunting Experience".

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Davik View Post
          Not the problem...it would have been good to know going in...don't like surprises...it was a good shoot, but it was going to take longer than I was prepared to spend on a Saturday

Understand my friend. Hope we can get you to try another time when your free for the day would really like to see ya again.

Comment

Wow!!!
            That's all I got. 91 total shooters this weekend, some of the most awesome people ever put on this planet came out and enjoyed a wonderful weekend at Cowtown. We appreciate each and every one of you and thank you from the bottom of our hearts. The range was a challenging course and everyone had a blast. The woods took their share of arrows as offering, and I personally had an amazing weekend. Exhausted, whooped, plumb wore out, but it was totally worth it. Thank you Keith and Sue for all that you did. I am already getting excited about next year.

And let Jimmy know, the Cowtown Xbow team is planning on heading to Ada in July.

Comment

Pics to follow soon as I charge my phone and shower. Wife said shower first. Lol

Comment

Thanks for being such a gracious host. I can't say enough about you, your staff, your club, and facilities all are first class. I hope I get to work with you for years to come.

Comment

Pics and Scores

CLICK HERE FOR SCORES

CLICK HERE FOR PICS

Comment

Working...
                  X