2fiddy club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2fiddy club

Seen a few posts about weight loss, better health etc from TBHers.

I started working out during my lunch hour 2 months ago, instead of stuffing my fat face. I started on the scale at a blistering, sagging weight of 287.

Yesterday I got on the blimp scale and now 259. I have not seen 259 since 9th grade.

Doing a modified carb watch diet. 5 days of cardio, 5 days of light weight lifting. I will let yall know how I progress. Best of luck to the rest of you trying to lose the pounds.

Congrats. Good luck

Comment

Thats good stuff! Keep it up!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Good job last time I seen you I could tell a noticeable difference. You were still ugly but lost a lot of weight.

Comment

Congrats keep it up! I cannot wait for my house renovations to be done so I can have access to my home gym equipment!

Comment

Breaking old habits can be hard. Stay strong and you will get the results you want. Great Job!

Comment

That’s great! What kind of work out do you do in one hour? I’m pushing 240#. I need to move my fat arse to. Thanks

Comment

Good job, keep it up!

Comment

Outstanding brother. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
                      That’s great! What kind of work out do you do in one hour? I’m pushing 240#. I need to move my fat arse to. Thanks
                      30 minutes on the Eliptical. I have heard others say that is the worst equipment to use but with my back surgeries etc it is the safest for me. I do that 5 times a week. Cardio 5 times a week no exceptions.

It has worked wonders for me. Low impact and heart rate goes up. Sweat like I am in a hot box.

15 minutes of LIGHT WEIGHTS. Monday, wednesday and friday I work upper body chest. Tuesday and thursday are legs. Light weights and 4 sets of 15 reps each set. I am looking to tone not build mass.

Watch carbs. Notice I said watch. I did Atkins and lost right at 100 lbs. Problem was I couldnt keep it off. Lunch today will be nachos. Cheese, meat and a very few chips.

Best of luck to yall BTW I am 6'2" if I can get at 220, I will be good. My BP and diabetes is doing much better. Watch your sugar levels as you lose.

Comment

Best of luck to you CrookedArrow. Please keep up the good work and post up your progress. Sometimes it is good to be held accountable so we'll be your judges. It also provides motivation for folks like myself to read other experiences like yours to get me/us off the couch and on the road or gym. Lord knows I need to lose a few as well.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

congrats! Now the hard part for most people is keeping it up and making it a lifestyle change

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                              congrats! Now the hard part for most people is keeping it up and making it a lifestyle change

This^^^^^^^^^ true

Comment

Working...
                              X