X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday Morning Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you have any interest in civil construction, we're hiring from time to time. Our office is in Kingwood and 99% of our work is in the greater Houston area. Construction isn't real glamorous, but a lot of people make very good money if they're good at it.

www.joslintexas.com
      Have a talk with curtintexas. He's done well and while I do not know him personally from being on the Green Screen I know that I could work for him. Plus they're right where you live.

Comment

I’m not to sure how I would feel about making construction my career. I have to think about the long run but I appreciate the offer.

Comment

from someone on the design side of the construction industry, if you are good at construction and have ambition to own (or partner as an owner) in a construction company, there are few opportunities more lucrative......Just have to be willing to take on some risk at some point and get your hands dirty!

Comment

Bump Bump

Comment

Astros win Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump... anybody??

Comment

I would look at a CDL class and get some experience. Got a friend who drives for Frito Lays and makes over 100K a year. Got another friend who is an executive with Frito Lays and makes over 800K a year, great benefits too

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                      I would look at a CDL class and get some experience. Got a friend who drives for Frito Lays and makes over 100K a year. Got another friend who is an executive with Frito Lays and makes over 800K a year, great benefits too

Man I totally would. Unfortunately when I was 19 was stopped in College Station on no refusal weekend and got a DUI. Biggest mistake of my life but I have to live with it and learned my lesson the hard way.

Comment

I have a pretty strong connection with a gas lift company down there. Won’t be no 8-5 and will probably be gone some nights, but should be home most of the time. Shoot me a PM and I’ll pass the info along.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                          I have a pretty strong connection with a gas lift company down there. Won’t be no 8-5 and will probably be gone some nights, but should be home most of the time. Shoot me a PM and I’ll pass the info along.

PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                            Man I totally would. Unfortunately when I was 19 was stopped in College Station on no refusal weekend and got a DUI. Biggest mistake of my life but I have to live with it and learned my lesson the hard way.

Got a nephew in the same boat. Good luck, if I think of anything else I’ll pass it along. Why about a lineman job? I know absolutely nothing about it but if you do not mind heights and chasing storms it may work out. Not sure what kind of hours they work.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                              Got a nephew in the same boat. Good luck, if I think of anything else I’ll pass it along. Why about a lineman job? I know absolutely nothing about it but if you do not mind heights and chasing storms it may work out. Not sure what kind of hours they work.

I’ll look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                                PM sent.

Returned

Comment

Working...
                                X