The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d be willing to trade an ECBP.

Looking for Smooth Ambler Big Level, RHF, 1792 Ridgemont or High Rye, or let me know whatcha got.

Comment

Had some Ben Milam single barrel the other night and must say thumbs up.

Comment

Well I found a stash of good stuff today but the prices were stupid. They had ecbp, stagg jr, George t stagg, weller 12 and three different whistle pigs. One had a black label and they wanting a 1000 bucks for it��

If anyone is around the dfw area and is interested send me a pm and I’ll tell you we’re they’re at.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
          Had some Ben Milam single barrel the other night and must say thumbs up.
          I concur.
          Attached Files

Comment

Tasting at my house this evening. My wife does good work. 3 Experienced 2 newbies [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
              Well I found a stash of good stuff today but the prices were stupid. They had ecbp, stagg jr, George t stagg, weller 12 and three different whistle pigs. One had a black label and they wanting a 1000 bucks for it��

If anyone is around the dfw area and is interested send me a pm and I’ll tell you we’re they’re at.
              I’ve come realize (most of the time anyways) that the reason stores have stashes like that is because they have them priced so high no one will pay it. Every once in a while I find an exception to this rule but not often.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                I’d be willing to trade an ECBP.

Looking for Smooth Ambler Big Level, RHF, 1792 Ridgemont or High Rye, or let me know whatcha got.

I’ll be on the lookout for those to trade, I want a ECBF bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Go big or.....stay sober.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Go big or.....stay sober.

I bought that exact bottle last week. It is now gone. I need to not buy good whiskey lol

Comment

Put these 3 up against each other blind and it didn’t go near the way I thought it would based on what my “favorites” were.

1. GB Balmorhea- it has a strong alcohol up front I assume from being young but is full of flavor and sweetness after the initial burn.

2. Jefferson’s Groth- also lots of flavor and smoother than the GB but not quite as good

3. Blantons- the “smoothest” but lacking in flavor compared to the others by more than I thought. I really thought this was my favorite drinker out of the 3.

I tried to guess and didn’t get any right

Comment

Happy 20th to me and my wife

Comment

A little Buffalo Trace tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by progolferv1 View Post
                            Happy 20th to me and my wife
                            Pic will not upload. I will try later

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                              I’ve come realize (most of the time anyways) that the reason stores have stashes like that is because they have them priced so high no one will pay it. Every once in a while I find an exception to this rule but not often.
                              This^^ I know of a few places where their selection is great but the prices are high so they don't sell a lot of stuff.

Comment

Scored these two tonight! [emoji1303]🥃
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0614.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	24543231

Comment

Working...
                                X