Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great way to help. Just placed my order!

Comment

Just wanted to check to see if the shirts have shipped? Order placed (plus one other TBH shirt)

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonF View Post
        Just wanted to check to see if the shirts have shipped? Order placed (plus one other TBH shirt)

Hi Brandon.
        A large amount of them hit the post office today. Hoping I can get the rest to the post office tomorrow. If not, Friday at the latest. They are going out Priority mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my shirt this afternoon! It looks great! Thank you for doing this!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mary I got my shirt thank you very much, that was really fast!

Comment

Still packaging. I'll be taking a large load to the post office later tonight....so hang tight you all that don't have them yet. They'll be there soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                Still packaging. I'll be taking a large load to the post office later tonight....so hang tight you all that don't have them yet. They'll be there soon.

Comment

Got mine today! Great looking shirts!! Thanks, Mary!!

Comment

Got mine today and ordered the wife one.

Thanks Mary

Comment

I will have the last of them in tomorrow's mail....after I irritate an postal clerk. USPS Online has issues and I can't get the rest of these labeled online. I have been on the phone with them early this morning, all of lunch, and again now and all they can tell me is it will be 24 hours before it is fixed. SO.....I am handwriting these labels and going to let a clerk put postage on all of them tomorrow. And she better not even make a frown!

With all that said...you guys should have the rest of these orders by Monday or Tuesday. Sorry it has taken so long to get some of these out.

Comment

Got mine today. It looks awesome

Comment

Mine came. Proud to wear it in CA and help a little bit.

Comment

THANK You for EVERYTHING Mary!!

Comment

Got mine out of the mailbox this afternoon. It's awesome, thanks.

Comment

Still waiting hoping to get it tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X