• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gonna try this ASAP

Comment

excellent

Comment

Made some last night! Put a pork butt in the crock pot about 7:30 last night, with some water, worchesteir sauce, little red wine vinegar, and some liquid smoke. Had the meat rubbed down really good with some dry rub and sitting in the fridge all day. Woke up this morning and took it out at about 6:30. It was falling apart easily. Drained the juice from the pot, and started a batch of beans using the strained juice from the meat. They should be ready by the time I get home today. The meat tasted great, added some barbque sauce to it after I shredded it, and put in the fridge for tonight!
        Thanks for the idea!

Comment

We will be crock pottin at the lease this weekend with one of the 60lb pigs i shot last weekend!

Comment

man that sounds really good made out of tacos ,and add pico de gallo , n some borracho beans.

Comment

I'm trying this recipe tomorrow.

Comment

Left one marinating in a chipotle lime mixture since four this morning. I popped it into the pot at 1 PM. The house smeels good!!!!

Comment

sounds great im gonna try it soon

Comment

Made this for supper last night the whole family loved it and it was super easy. Thanks for the recipe

Comment

Got my first crock pot for Christmas this year and hadn't taken it out of the box. Going to break it in this weekend with this recipe!

Comment

Just found this yesterday. Bought the stuff and put it on this morning. Can't wait to go home!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327601877.876538.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	24047109

Comment

looks good

Comment

This is all that's left after a few grown men got into it. Pulled pork tacos are AMAZING!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327635121.052564.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	24047216

Comment

I like the brisket

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                                X