Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miniziz 28" Blackstone Griddle thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I don't receive grill by next credit card statement I will block the charge

Comment

Still processing here....

Comment

Don’t look good
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Herbie View Post
          Don’t look good

Yeah we went over that in the deleted thread.

Comment

So Mr. Smart, after all the making fun of the griddle group, you ordered a griddle??

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              So Mr. Smart, after all the making fun of the griddle group, you ordered a griddle??

Yessir... at that price, I said in the previous deleted post and the current griddle post, I’d join the McDonald’s Line Cook Cool Club.

And actually I was just hacking on AntlerColllector[emoji41]
              Last edited by Smart; 09-13-2018, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Yessir... at that price, I said in the previous deleted post and the current griddle post, I’d join the McDonald’s Line Cook Cool Club.

I always took you to be more of a fry cook personally.

I hope you get your griddle and dont take a screwing like some of us did on the UA Jacket.

Comment

May want to check Walmart. 3-4 months ago I just so was forced to go to Walmart and came across that same Blackstone griddle for $68. I snagged it on the spot. It’s cooked a lot of meals while camping and hunting so far, as well as at the house when I don’t want to fire up my larger Blackstone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    I always took you to be more of a fry cook personally.

I hope you get your griddle and dont take a screwing like some of us did on the UA Jacket.

Same thing ...you fry on a griddle [emoji13][emoji23]. Fry cook/ line cook ... come on man![emoji41]

Comment

I got an 17"... cooks real good, burgers, steaks and breakfast... just like my college days and flipping burgers..

Oh yeah... I'm thinking ya'll been scammed...

Comment

Still processing.... I'm giving it till Monday afternnon..

Hell I don't even really want the impulse buy anymore after this run around.

Comment

Both of mine processed, however, I still do not have a griddle! I closed my card on the day I purchased these. I guess it’s time to dispute both charges!

Comment

Mine still says processing and I never received a confirmation email. I even sent them a message and haven’t had a response. We ain’t gettin no grilles fellas!

Comment

I ordered a new card with a new number and disputed the charge. I just did not like the idea of someone that look that much like a scammer having my card number, expiration date, and security code. If they are scamming, surely they will make fraudulent charges somewhere down the road!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X