Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miniziz 28" Blackstone Griddle thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miniziz 28" Blackstone Griddle thread....

Since the "deal alert" thread in the classifieds was deleted due to possible questions concerning the company's validity, has anybody that is waiting it out seen any movement in their orders? Mine stills says processing and I received a confirmation of my order. Nothing about shipping 2 days later so far. Starting to get to the point of considering reversing the CC charges though. It's only $80 but $80 is $80...

Anybody else have anything more?

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Since the "deal alert" thread in the classifieds was deleted due to possible questions concerning the company's validity, has anybody that is waiting it out seen any movement in their orders? Mine stills says processing and I received a confirmation of my order. Nothing about shipping 2 days later so far. Starting to get to the point of considering reversing the CC charges though. It's only $80 but $80 is $80...

Anybody else have anything more?
    I'm in the same boat as you. Bank told me to wait 10 days and if nothing then they would refund me my money.

Comment

Yep, I started the process of canceling said it's going to take a few days to get it processed and they will wait and see if I hear anything. (But I have a pretty good idea not going to hear anything)

Comment

Yep same here.waiting it out a few more days before doing anything.We might get lucky,(highly unlikely,but stranger things have happened)

Comment

You guys are a bunch of suckers!......hold on....."Honey, No I don't know what that $80 charge is on the CC."........

Comment

waiting on mine to arrive. with so many cancellations it should be here a lot sooner!

Comment

I'd like to call you all suckers, but if that had been the new model with the grease trap at the back....I was gonna slide my 80 bones out on the table and hope for 21.

Comment

Mine still says processing. I'm just going to let it ride a while. I noticed they charged me tax so it must be shipping from a warehouse in Texas.

Comment

Good luck guys. I hope y'all get them

Comment

I did the same thing. Cc company said i was covered in any fraud event. I never received confirmation by email. Dont know if its a coincidence but ive been getting more span than usual. Guess ill just wait it out. I did order a credit card with a different number though. The pending charge is the last one allowed on that card number. New one will be in tomorrow. Again, a sincere apology to all involved. I shouldve done my due diligence before disseminating the info.

Comment

Still hoping for a big box by the front door....

Waiting it out like the rest before I call the CC company back.

Comment

With my luck its gonna be a tiny replica for display only

Comment

Mine processed

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                            Mine processed
                            Processed or processing?

Comment

Mine processed also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X