No announcement yet.

Who isnt Hunting Tomorrow??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boys have soccer games at 8,2,&3 - no hunting for me this weekend unless we go to late church service on Sunday so I can hunt until 9am or so

Comment

Didnt even realize its opening wknd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Not going.
        Going to watch my hogs get their butt kicked royally by the aggies tomorrow.

Comment

Fishing with the children

Comment

Hunting some teal

Comment

Elbow is broken, can’t shoot......sitting this one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                I got the kids. Wife has a girls weekend. I’ll be after them towards the end of October. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Good move.. Keep those hunting days for when they are decent

Comment

I got married 9 years ago tomorrow.... genius! Lol... She is awesome though so I’ll be alright!

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                    Lets be honest.. The Texas archery season is basically the worst time to hunt deer in Texas.. If it were 3 weeks earlier it would be amazing. But its right after the bucks rub and stop running around in bachelor groups.. They stop hitting corn for the most part at my place and the acorns are on the ground.. Not to mention the fact that you really dont know what kind of bucks you have until the rut.. I only bowhunt.. So Basically the whole season is my bow season so I have no emotional attachment to the first day. Does anyone else feel this way?? This will be like year 10 of skipping opening morning.. Basically since trail cams got good and i realized it was a waste of time
                    I would rather be squirrel hunting.

Comment

I’m out. Baseball is my priority this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If I do it will be the evening. Grandson is just getting released from the hospital tonight. Just got the new motor and controller in my cart. Haven't even thought about packing . . .

Gary

Comment

Don't plan to shoot anything but I'll be in a tree. Just feels right.

Comment

First year I’ll be missing opening day. Back in May, I was asked to cook for a surprise birthday party and not realizing the day, I said yes. So in a few hours, I’ll be firing up the pit and cooking 6 briskets, 15 slabs of ribs, and 10 lbs of sausage. Also will cook the potatoes, beans, and BBQ sauce.
                            Good luck to y’all that are hunting.

Comment

I will be in Huntsville tomorrow for SHSU "Parents Day". The following weekend my wife is going to some wine festival in New Braunfels so I will be home with my son. Hopefully all of this rain and heat will stop by the 3rd weekend of the season when I will be able to go.

Comment

I'm fishing all weekend this weekend, next weekend, Venice for tuna the weekend after. I'll hunt last week of October maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X