Homemade apple pie shine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cwd500 View Post
    I made some a wile back and after it sat for a few weeks it got thick. Is it supposed to do that?
    Mine never has. I have some that I did several months ago and it's the same consistancy.

Comment

I am considering how to make it easy,thank you.

Comment

Keep it in the fridge. That's what I have learned is the best thing for it. IMO

Comment

Here's my first batch. No need to put it in mason jars... I'll just keep it on tap!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375925224.644898.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	24228678

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
            Here's my first batch. No need to put it in mason jars... I'll just keep it on tap!!!

[ATTACH]528614[/ATTACH]
            Now THAT is a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post

[ATTACH]528614[/ATTACH]
              That looks too dangerously inviting..........................

Comment

Gonna try this.

Comment

What's the shelf life? Does it require being keep in the fridge?

Comment

Originally posted by sroswat View Post
                    What's the shelf life? Does it require being keep in the fridge?
                    Mine stays in my liquor cabinet. I prefer drinking mine at room temp. It's good chilled also, but only by the fridge, not with ice, to me it waters it down.

Comment

Made my first batch last night

Was in magnolia for my father in laws birthday and decided to make a batch. He said it was better than the stuff that he tried at a chili festival a few year back. Sorry no pictures it all got drank. Defiantly going to be make some more for Christmas. Also going to give the peach cobbler shine a try. I will keep you all posted and get pictures this time.

Comment

I'm gunna make a batch for a Halloween party this weekend. Haven't made it in a while because once I do I tend to swap out my wine consumption for the shine until it's gone :-)
                        At least with a large party, I can bank on it all going in 1 night. Cheers!!

Comment

Yes, its getting that time again.

Comment

I was just preparing for my first fall batch last night! I love this stuff

Comment

Are y'all putting a scoop of ice cream in it right before y'all drink it?

Comment

Originally posted by k9trainer View Post
                                Are y'all putting a scoop of ice cream in it right before y'all drink it?
                                Holy Crap Dude......you might just be a Genius!!!!! That is an Amazing Idea.I'm gonna try that with the Peach that i made.

Comment

Working...
                                X