View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 04:29 PM   #133
GBludau
Eight Point

Hunt In: Brazos, Milam, Grimes, Victoria Counties, Public land

Okay fellas, for those of you looking for housing arrangements here is what I have for you.

I've booked a 3 bed 2.5 bath with garage on the water in Laguna Vista for a week, it'll sleep 8. 4 of us in a group. $1,100 split 4 ways.

There are cheaper options for those on a budget or in a smaller group. Casitas, 3 bed room 2 bath, I almost took this... 4 bed in one. 7 nights for only $711. You can book how every many days you need, minimum 2.

I shared that many of hunters will be in need of housing with LORI the Rental Manager. She is awaiting to help you guys out, tell her about your trip and how you heard of it. Many guys going solo can team up and have a very nice housing arrangement that wont break the bank, Lori said she will work with everyone on it.

http://www.spigolfrentals.com/

Check your dates for arrival, departure, # of guests, and bedrooms.....THEN call to speak with Lori.

Hope this helps!!

Also, I'm about to go slay a biggin (12pt) I watched at 20 yards for an hour this morning, just shooting with the camera..... NOW I'm ready to put my hands on him! I'll post where appropriate!
GBludau is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top