X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im real happy with my ozark Trail

Comment

Originally posted by Thwackdaddy View Post
      I have several of the 150 quart igloo marine grade coolers that I use and have used for years.
      I love the Igloo marine coolers...especially the metal hinges works perfect for me, I don't need to keep ice for 2-3 years

Comment

I have a bison/brute and a RTIC. The RTIC performs better IMO. The RTIC seals much better than the Brute/bison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those Pelican handles and latches are 2nd to none, and keeps ice just as good as any other. I'd probably go that route.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            Pelican coolers you gotta check. They don’t fit under my bed cover.
            My 95 qt won't but my 35 qt will.

Comment

I have an Igloo Yukon 70. Made in Katy, TX and is an excellent five day cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                Bison, Pelican, Rtic, IceHole, Cabelas, Engle, etc, etc

They are all good.
                I prefer the Pelican handles and latches. ymmv
                Yep...Pelican for reasons mentioned BUT I did not buy one, my TBH son gave me one for Christmas a couple of years ago. Can't force myself to spend the $$ for one like he gave me, but it keeps anything I put in it cold and the ice lasts for days in the hot weather around Robert Lee.

Comment

I bought an engle 123 off their website because it was the only one that fit the height/width I needed. I like it better than any of the yetis I own, will buy from them again in the future.

Comment

Ozark Trail hands down. You wont be disappointed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                      Love my Yetis. I don't care where they are made. Chinese products are usually better then American (look at autos, electronics etc).
                      You do realize that Chinese is different from Japanese don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                        I love the Igloo marine coolers...especially the metal hinges works perfect for me, I don't need to keep ice for 2-3 years
                        That made me laugh![emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a Magellan...academy store brand. Great cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            You may want to compare their specs...

Did they change their design? My FIL has a 45 from 3-4 years ago and it is heavy/bulky and the inside is small for a cooler its size.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                              I have a Frio 45 cooler. A Texas company (based in Sealy)

Rotomolded construction, stainless latches, and a continuous hinge. They come with a motion activated light (a brilliant feature)

It’s been pretty darn good to me.

I’ve ordered a few other goodies from them, and they seem like really nice folks.

I’m looking forward to them building a larger cooler.

You can customize your cooler too, when you order.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

If you see him, tell Toby (jarret) says hello. I used to work with him

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                                Did they change their design? My FIL has a 45 from 3-4 years ago and it is heavy/bulky and the inside is small for a cooler its size.

To my knowledge they have always had true volumes.

Comment

Working...
                                X