Deal of the week on AR15's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Academy has the Bushmaster QRC on sale for 599, use your 100 off on 500 CCA coupon and Bushmaster is giving another 150 off until Nov 18th. After it is over it will have cost 350 plus tax, just did this on two.

Originally posted by Lethal Injection View Post
    Academy has the Bushmaster QRC on sale for 599, use your 100 off on 500 CCA coupon and Bushmaster is giving another 150 off until Nov 18th. After it is over it will have cost 350 plus tax, just did this on two.
    How do you get the cca coupon?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Comment

If you were a CCA member and signed up for the STAR tournament you should have got the sale flyer with the coupons. CCA = Coastal Conservation Association.

Comment

Sorry I don't have any left, I believe they went off the list of the ones signed up for the STAR tournament because I had four of those sale flyers for each person in the family that was signed up. If you didn't get one maybe try contacting CCA and see if they are still available somehow.

Comment

Did you get the sale flyer recently?

Comment

It was a few weeks ago, it was a color small brochure from Academy with the CCA coupons inside.

Comment

Here is what they look like except there was one that was 100$ off on 500$ spent.
              Attached Files

Comment

I think academy sold out those guns. Red banner.comes up saying they dont stock that gun.

Comment

Academy screwed up when printing that ad. The bushmaster rebate specifically states does not apply to QRC. The QRC has $75 rebate which is still good with the coupon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by slabnabbin; 11-18-2017, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Cabelas is running a deal on them as well. I think today is the last day. $599 but you get a $150 mail in rebate. I looked around for more coupons but that's all I found

Comment

Dang. Shouldn’t have built my AR last year! Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by slabnabbin View Post
                        Academy screwed up when printing that ad. The bushmaster rebate specifically states does not apply to QRC. The QRC has $75 rebate which is still good with the coupon.

That is wrong, the rebate is specifically for the QRC for 150$.

Bushmaster Firearms International based in Carson City, Nevada, United States, is an American manufacturer and distributor of firearms. The company's product line revolves around semi-automatic pistol and rifle variants of the M4 / AR-15 design. Now made with 100% US materials and parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lethal Injection View Post
                          That is wrong, the rebate is specifically for the QRC for 150$.

https://www.bushmaster.com/sites/def...bushmaster.pdf

The rebate academy has posted is different than your link. Just noticed but the rebate academy has online also expired on 7/30/17. That explains the confusion on my end.

Comment

This is the deal of the year, Freedom Munitions has the same AR for 250$.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I think it may be online only so I would call them and find out for sure prior. They go on sale after midnight tomorrow and says limited numbers so probably not many at that price.

Comment

Working...
                              X