• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
    Great way to start the new year

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    That is a beautiful cat!

Comment

I heard about a show on amazon prime called Trapper Jake. I watched a little bit last nite and it seems like it's gonna be a pretty cool show. Thought all you trappers might be interested in it. My bad if someone has already posted about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Btoutdoors View Post
        I heard about a show on amazon prime called Trapper Jake. I watched a little bit last nite and it seems like it's gonna be a pretty cool show. Thought all you trappers might be interested in it. My bad if someone has already posted about it.
        I just finished watching it. It's not bad at all

Comment

I think she is embarrassed lol

Comment

Finally caught another cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TUCO View Post
              I had just cut him loose from the Ketch-All, pole and he thought he was still caught in the 550 for a few minutes.

He slinked under the Polaris and took refuge for a few seconds, then took off like he was shot out of a cannon.

[ATTACH]890367[/ATTACH]
              Out of curiousity why would you let him go?

Comment

Finally caught another cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Heck ya they moved the last couple of days

Comment

I like checking on this thread. I want to start trapping but I want to target coyote and bobcat. We have tons of coons. Can you target yotes and cats and avoid all the coons?

Comment

Originally posted by TXbowman View Post
                    I like checking on this thread. I want to start trapping but I want to target coyote and bobcat. We have tons of coons. Can you target yotes and cats and avoid all the coons?
                    You can miss some of them you have to set the pan tension heavier for the coyote butbwoth trapping cats as well you won't keep all the coons out

Comment

If you'll set on cat or coyote sign it'll eliminate a lot of the coons, problem is them old mean arse boar coons run out there where the cats and coyotes do.

Comment

Had a new one today. Curiosity does kill the cat lol or greed gets you nowhere lol. Walk up to a trap set it's a Walk thru for cats in an old 2 rut road that is very overgrown. Well I walked up an there was a dead packrat there an my set looked disturbed but not trashed like it usually is. [emoji848] so I started to look where I had the cable tied to a tree an the cable went the other way lol an there was a bobcat lol. I'm guessing she caught that rat then dropped it to check my bait out an received a free rode home to my for shed hahaahah

Comment

Eric, be sure to keep an eye out for other mysterious dead rats, good many years ago we got to finding them around our traps, then they started to randomly show up everywhere, next thing you know a couple of guys around Odessa came up with the plague. Not really an issue unless you handle them and pick up a flea or two.

Comment

I trap the Walnut Rd. area and several places all around Water Valley. Sounds like we are working pretty close to each other. Coyotes are sure moving in to the area. I had two caught today on Walnut.
                            I haven't sold anything yet but prices don't sound great. Nice cats will be worth keeping I would say. I sent all my cats to a Canadian auction last year and did ok. I still have four up there that haven't sold yet though.

Lol sounds like we are almost running the same tracks. I work for the NRCS in Sterling.

Comment

Originally posted by krazykritters View Post
                              Lol sounds like we are almost running the same tracks. I work for the NRCS in Sterling.
                              Maybe we will run into each other and talk some trapping one day.

Comment

Trapper Jake was great! that man may have been about 340 years old but his eyes were 6 years old.

Comment

Working...
                                X