2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    3 doubles in first 2 innings for Musgrove have resulted in a 1-0 lead for Cleveland with 1 out in the 2nd.
    Ty sir

Comment

Something bad is happening

Comment

Going to the bottom half of the 3rd....Musgrove having a hard time finding the plate and when he does it is getting hit hard. Walks and hard hit balls are a bad combination, 5-1 Cleveland. 67 pitches for Musgrove after his 3 innings. Looks like the bullpen is going to get a workout today which isnt good with Peacock getting the spot start tomorrow. I cant see him going deep into the game given it will be his first start this year.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Going to the bottom half of the 3rd....Musgrove having a hard time finding the plate and when he does it is getting hit hard. Walks and hard hit balls are a bad combination, 5-1 Cleveland. 67 pitches for Musgrove after his 3 innings. Looks like the bullpen is going to get a workout today which isnt good with Peacock getting the spot start tomorrow. I cant see him going deep into the game given it will be his first start this year.
          Much appreciated. Would hate to drop 3 straight. All the Ranger fans will be back on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
            Much appreciated. Would hate to drop 3 straight. All the Ranger fans will be back on this thread.
            They got swept by them also. Cleveland is a very good team. Gonna have to beat them at some point if you want to really good. Their lineup is stacked and you better be ahead by the 7th inning because relievers are lights out

Comment

$^&*<^%% indians.

Comment

Comment

Sipp 2.0

Comment

About to get off work. I guess I'll listen to the train wreck on the way home. Appreciate the updates gents

Comment

8-3. Bregman missed a prime chance to put some pressure back on Cleveland by leaving those guys on 2nd and 3rd.
                      Last edited by rtp; 05-21-2017, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Missed last two games while out of town for kids baseball.
                        I take full responsibility.
                        Will do better next series.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Missed last two games while out of town for kids baseball.
                          I take full responsibility.
                          Will do better next series.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                          I knew something was out of whack.

Comment

Comment

And again...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                And again...
                                Haha

Still have life!