2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
    I wonder how much we got north of town by Grape creek ?
    I'm a little west of you, but we got .5 last night. That put us at about 2" since last Wednesday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Jack is rubbing off on you[emoji23]

Hahahaha.... yup. I'm lucky to get mine drug in by a burro[emoji41]
      I'm a highly influential personality!

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
        We didn't get any the last few days we had an inch first part of last week in northern Irion.

Ahhhhh

Comment

Looking good on radar right now. Looks like some good rain moving in from the South.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
            Looking good on radar right now. Looks like some good rain moving in from the South.
            Sshhhhh

Comment

Puddle was not holding any noticeable water this am. Back to holding it again in Christoval.

Comment

Looking at the radar it's still coming down in most of the area especially south and east

Comment

I'm ready to see some more velvet like this...like reliving the old highlight reel.

Smart if you could drop one off at my place that would be great !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm ready to see some more velvet like this...like reliving the old highlight reel.

Me likey!

Comment

Goodness! I like em trashy like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                        I wonder how much we got north of town by Grape creek ?
                        We are north of grape creek on march rd. And didn't get squat. Got a lot of work done this weekend. Should have enough wood for the rest of the year and got some feed pens built. Oh and looked back at some cards and found this gem.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
                          We are north of grape creek on march rd. And didn't get squat. Got a lot of work done this weekend. Should have enough wood for the rest of the year and got some feed pens built. Oh and looked back at some cards and found this gem.
                          Man, that's pretty cool! Hopefully y'all get some more pictures of it

Comment

Man, don't see that everyday! Albino hopefully throws some offspring

Comment

Originally posted by Rage em View Post
                              I'm a little west of you, but we got .5 last night. That put us at about 2" since last Wednesday night.
                              Good deal. Should be nice and green .

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
                                Awesome! We have a nice 8 point that's spotted on our place .

Comment

Working...
                                X