Stabbing Rampage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stabbing Rampage

As of yet not seeing any ‘outrage’ over this and find it interesting MSM is calling it a stabbing rampage instead of a mass stabbing

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A man who was "full of anger" went on a two-hour stabbing and robbery rampage in Southern California, killing four people and wounding two others, authorities said Wednesday.

A man who allegedly killed four people during a stabbing rampage in Southern California has been identified as a known gang member, police said Thursday.

What color was the stabber?

Comment

Time to ban large kitchen knives.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Only pic I saw of him, all I can tell is he's not white. The pic is of him facing the opposite way, bent over a cop car. Hard to tell. Doesn't really matter though, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
          Only pic I saw of him, all I can tell is he's not white. The pic is of him facing the opposite way, bent over a cop car. Hard to tell. Doesn't really matter though, does it?
          It doesn’t matter. The point is if he’s not white and can’t help this white supremacy garbage narrative, it will be back page news.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
            It doesn’t matter. The point is if he’s not white and can’t help this white supremacy garbage narrative, it will be back page news.
            Gotcha.

Comment

Time to ban large kitchen knives.
              That's exactly where it will lead. Just look at the UK.

Comment

Color is everything. And based on what you mentioned above...appears its just Miller Time.

Comment

Color is everything. And based on what you mentioned above...appears its just Miller Time.
                  In the medias eyes, you're absolutely correct.

Comment

The police spokesman quoted in the article said the suspect and all the victims were Hispanic. Said the motives appeared to be robbery, hate and homicide.
                    Last edited by tradtiger; 08-08-2019, 11:51 AM. Reason: Correct Typo: suspect (singular) not "suspects"

Comment

So Hispanic Supremacy...

It will be reported as Trumps fault

Comment

Trumps Fault

Comment

Sporks only from here on out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Corona Time!

At this point if you could choose wouldn't you want your killer to be white if you are a person of color? Appears thats the only chance you got at getting some attention onto your murder?

Comment

I saw this and immediately knew it would not draw as much attention. It just doesn't check the boxes the media wants for public outrage.

Comment

Working...
                              X