Trump extends social distancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
    Deaxu yeaxu disagree with the Governors closing of the border? Your cute little emoji indicates that you do. And if yeaxu deaxu, why?
    Huh, get your glasses....cute?. [emoji849]It is a "thoughtful" emoji and has nothing to deaux with the governor's decision. What else you got....I will check back later?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Huh, get your glasses....cute?. [emoji849]It is a "thoughtful" emoji and has nothing to deaux with the governor's decision. What else you got....I will check back later?

I got something for you. How's the cement pond coming along?

Don'y your parents live in NO? How are they doing?

Comment

I reckon Easter church services with full pews ain't happening?[emoji3061]

Make sure to leave a little hand sanitizer out for the Easter bunny

Comment

So... what are your thoughts on the governors decision? Might want to brush up
          on your emoji meanings while your at it.

Comment

Guess I will be working from home longer than I thought.

Comment

It was to be expected with more and more folks getting the virus. I am a loner and have always been so social distancing is not a big deal for me at all.

I understand it's hard for most and that the economy is going to take a nose dive. The economy will be back and hopefully we put a butt whooping on Chinese manufacturing from now on.

In the immediate future enjoy your families!!

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
                As this panic goes on and more businesses close, the civil unrest may have a greater effect than the actual virus does.
                Yep. At what point is the “cure” worse than the disease?

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                  So... what are your thoughts on the governors decision? Might want to brush up
                  on your emoji meanings while your at it.
                  LandRover is one of the good guys here. Don’t stir crap up just to be an ***. Ask him the question and converse but to start crap about a freaking emoji? Lol come on....

Comment

So I guess school closures are extended with this decree as well?

Comment

Lets wake the world up and create Lake China

Comment

Get smart about CV19 thinking

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
                        As this panic goes on and more businesses close, the civil unrest may have a greater effect than the actual virus does.
                        On the presidential CV19 update his top scientists said about 200,000 people are about to start dying in the USA even with strict social distancing and about 2.3 million if people don’t

So economic unrest is on the bottom of the worry list
                        Quit worrying about $$$ and start thinking about just surviving the summer

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                          On the presidential CV19 update his top scientists said about 200,000 people are about to start dying in the USA even with strict social distancing and about 2.3 million if people don’t

So economic unrest is on the bottom of the worry list
                          Quit worrying about $$$ and start thinking about just surviving the summer
                          Wasn’t 200k the worst case scenario?

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                            I wish the media hype would quiet down and they’d STFU. I don’t think they help the cause at all. All the stats are one sided without much details of the “other” problems the people had in the end.
                            i'm with you on this!

Comment

Trump extends social distancing

The virus is very contagious from what I have read. Isolate and contain is about the only way to stop it. If people would actually just slow their roll and only go out in public for a couple weeks, a months tops, we could stop the spread. The we can get back to normal.

However, people are too selfish and self absorbed to do so. Dallas is threatening to close their parks because they are packed full of people.

I’m lucky because I have an essential job but I’m worried about my wife’s job. If she loses it we’re good for 6 months or so. But the longer this goes on the worse it will get for all.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                                He’s probably trying to kill them off

Yeah, I wouldn’t blame him either.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X