• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deal brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jmw View Post
      The rich get richer! 'Murica! Congratulations are in order I suppose. I'll stop being bitter now.
      Jesus, you sound like a Democrat! This is why I don’t post on tbh much anymore. I have an awesome life and have been on a bunch of great hunts. I buy these tickets to help generate money for tpwd. I never planned on winning! I hope everyone in America gets richer. Unfortunately some will never have the drive to do so. If anyone wants the things I have then go to school, make good grades, take out a bunch of student loans and become a doctor. Yes, I make a great living but I pay my share of taxes to help the common man. And, I’m very confident knowing that I take care of those in need.

Comment

Do you get preference points on the Grand Slam hunt?

Comment

As a guy who was vast experience in never having been drawn for those hunts, I have no meaningful advice for you...

Really though... congratulations Doc. Sounds like you have hit the jackpot and I hope you have a great hunt(s).

Comment

Congrats Doc, hopefully they will let you bowhunt the desert bighorn.

Comment

That is awesome, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
                No

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                  Jesus, you sound like a Democrat! This is why I don’t post on tbh much anymore. I have an awesome life and have been on a bunch of great hunts. I buy these tickets to help generate money for tpwd. I never planned on winning! I hope everyone in America gets richer. Unfortunately some will never have the drive to do so. If anyone wants the things I have then go to school, make good grades, take out a bunch of student loans and become a doctor. Yes, I make a great living but I pay my share of taxes to help the common man. And, I’m very confident knowing that I take care of those in need.
                  I hesitated in posting my comment because humor can be hard to interpret online. I think if anyone said they weren't a little bit jealous, they would be lying. I do, however, wish you great success and am looking forward to seeing the results. Please, whatever you do, don't stop posting your stories/pictures! I don't comment a lot on many things, but your stories gives the rest of us plebeians a chance to live vicariously through you. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
                    No, just a lottery ticket you can buy. We usually buy our licenses online and I buy some tickets for several of the big time hunts.

Comment

You one lucky man! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Lucky you. Kill em all.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                          There are always a few in the crowd, Doc. Congratulations! Please keep your live hunts going, they are some of the best on this forum!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                            There are always a few in the crowd, Doc. Congratulations! Please keep your live hunts going, they are some of the best on this forum!

I refer you to my response.

Comment

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post

Thanks! I haven’t posted my mason hunts this year because it’s been hectic as hell but also because of the attitude and commentary on tbh. I’m sure I’ll post them up but it just feels different around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X