TTHA Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTHA Fort Worth

FNDs fishin tank is in the NE corner of the hall, LSBA youth archery range is @200 feet away on the east wall of the hall by the roll up door.

Other vendors welcome to post their locations, come by and see all!

We're rolling north from montgomery tomorrow around 4. Staying at the Omni and will be at the show saturday afternoon.

Comment

Good to see ya today.

Y'all bring out the kiddos

Comment

I'll be there booth #781

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          We're rolling north from montgomery tomorrow around 4. Staying at the Omni and will be at the show saturday afternoon.
          Stop by the fish tank and grace us with your presense..

Comment

I'll be there in the morning when it opens and will bring my kiddo. Last year he got his first trophy for fishing and wants another one bad. We'll say hi.

Comment

looking to come by tomorrow

Comment

Well so much for the element of surprise! [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Jason, This is the first year I'll be able to bring my son. We plan to visit where you and Jeff will be camping this weekend. Probably late Saturday or Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Kids are staying home. Will y'all have any "beverages" on tap? [emoji1]

On another note. Good dinner recommendations? Doesn't have to be right there

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Quackerbox; 08-11-2017, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Not gonna make it out till Sunday, but my little girl is already planning on me coming to visit y'all at the catfish pond . I didn't even get an option! Haha see y'all Sunday

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Kids are staying home. Will y'all have any "beverages" on tap? [emoji1]

On another note. Good dinner recommendations? Doesn't have to be right there

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        I recommend Uncle Julio's. It's a few miles away but it's good mexican food.

Comment

I'm working the LSBA booth on Sunday morning. .will come say hi!

Comment

I'll be at the LSBA Youth Archery Booth this afternoon and evening till closing. And not sure about the rest of the weekend yet. So stop by and say "Howdy!" Or check and see if I'm there Sat and Sunday. You never know who else you might meet there .

Comment

I'm working the archery booth tomorrow from 11 till ???

Any of y'all get out there please stop by and say hello!!

Comment

Working...
                              X