Grand Jury Empanneled In Russia Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Following the money? Subpoenas issued? Russian dealings?

Hillary is finally going to get indicted? SWEET!!!
    That be nice ..... two crooks for the price of one

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
      That be nice ..... two crooks for the price of one
      So BHO is going down too? EVEN SWEETER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        I believe you are correct. These kinds of large scale, highly politicized grand jury investigations can always find a way to indict somebody for something. If nothing else, after thousands of interviews of hundreds of people they will at least be able to charge somebody with perjury. All it takes is one slip-up, one mis-remembering the details of a story or contradicting previous testimony. They will find a way to indict somebody.
        Yeah...It's almost as if it's guilty until proven guilty. No smoking gun, but they will sure find someone who's been to the range & has gun powder residue on their hands to make sure the tax payers money was spent wisely & absolutely nothing of substance is going be unfold in regards to any person in real power. These people cannot be touched or it would have happened already from every other time this crap happens.

So, not really proving the evidence they supposedly have of the actual crime is going to be exposed / proven here...we are going to go find the proof & at some point pin it one someone with no significance.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
          How about they all do like the Libs:
          say you're innocent
          you knew nothing
          plead the 5th
          It all goes away w/no one charged w/anything!

I can see it now.

"Collusion? Like with a cloth?"

Comment

Wishful thinking fellas, which I can understand and empathize with. But this investigation ain't about Hillary nor about Obama. It's about Trump and anyone that was on his campaign staff or had any involvement with his campaign staff. Including the Attorney General.

And Mueller has assembled the best staff of former US Attorneys on the planet, with an unlimited budget and no time constraints. Some people are going to be indicted and convicted. Just who remains be seen and it'll be a while. But please allow me to repeat myself; Hillary and Obama are out of this particular equation.

Whether it be right or it be wrong.

Bob Lee

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post
              Wishful thinking fellas, which I can understand and empathize with. But this investigation ain't about Hillary nor about Obama. It's about Trump and anyone that was on his campaign staff or had any involvement with his campaign staff. Including the Attorney General.

And Mueller has assembled the best staff of former US Attorneys on the planet, with an unlimited budget and no time constraints. Some people are going to be indicted and convicted. Just who remains be seen and it'll be a while. But please allow me to repeat myself; Hillary and Obama are out of this particular equation.

Whether it be right or it be wrong.

Bob Lee
              Yeah. My reference was due to "follow the money" and "Russian dealings". We all know about Hillary, uranium, money and Russia. Strange, huh?

Comment

Trump has taught his supporters well ..... deflect, deny & in his (not you) case lie. It wasn't ok when BHO or Killary committed these crimes but our Republicans accepted these actions.

Comment

I can't even begin to imagine the backlash if he's impeached.

Comment

I hope the names listed above all get sucked into this political vacuum! All of them need to fall like a house of cards. Pipe dream, but that is what needs to happen in this nation to right the ship. Will it sting around the world......yes!!! Would we come out stronger....."hopefully!"[emoji15]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

But her emails!!!!?? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Comment

For those that are not up to speed with the grand jury system: Defense attorneys are not allowed inside. They may sit outside and hear what happened afterwards.

The prosecution runs the show, hence the old saying that a grand jury can indict a ham sandwich. Mueller has assembled a dream team, there will some indictments.

And there is a bipartisan movement to prevent Trump from firing Mueller.

I'm trying to remain objective. I don't know the truth, nor does anyone else except those that were / are there; the subjects of the investigation. Realizing that it is idealist and unrealistic, I hope the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth will surface. For the good of all.

Bob Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          I can't even begin to imagine the backlash if he's impeached.
                          You mean on here on TBH or nation wide. Cause nation wide there will be celebrations.

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post
                            Yup.
                            Such things as conspiracy, perjury, obstruction of justice, tax evasion, money laundering, etc., etc., etc.
                            And the grand jury gives power to subpoena phone records, emails, income tax forms, etc., etc., etc.
                            And to subpoena anyone that could have possible involvement to testify under oath.

Visualize the cheetah on the Discovery Channel, eyes locked in on its prey and the stalk beginning. That's Mueller now...

Bob Lee
                            Tax returns is key here. They will get their hands on them one way or another.

I also see many people misunderstanding the implications. The issue is not changing votes or even influencing legit votes by releasing dnc emails. The much more concerning issue is whether the Russians can influence the administration NOW because they have compromising information on key people. It may be nothing, sanctions, financial arrangements, hookers, or really nothing. who knows but the fact that members of the campaign have met with Russians and have either forgotten or lied about it (Don Jr, kushner, flynn, sessions) means that Mueller and Congress will keep digging.

I still fully expect Trump to get an AG that will fire Mueller.

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
                              Trump has taught his supporters well ..... deflect, deny & in his (not you) case lie. It wasn't ok when BHO or Killary committed these crimes but our Republicans accepted these actions.

I would be perfectly happy if they shared a cell. His supporters won't buy that yet. It's all but but Hillary now. Just like the left was but but bush. We should be past that.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                                Tax returns is key here. They will get their hands on them one way or another.

I also see many people misunderstanding the implications. The issue is not changing votes or even influencing legit votes by releasing dnc emails. The much more concerning issue is whether the Russians can influence the administration NOW because they have compromising information on key people. It may be nothing, sanctions, financial arrangements, hookers, or really nothing. who knows but the fact that members of the campaign have met with Russians and have either forgotten or lied about it (Don Jr, kushner, flynn, sessions) means that Mueller and Congress will keep digging.

I still fully expect Trump to get an AG that will fire Mueller.
                                I say fire his *** if he doesn't have anything DIRECTLY linking Trump with the so called Russian interference into the past election.

enough of this sh!# is enough, hey it must be great to not have a budget to adhere to and to be able to spend taxpayer money like a drunken sailor; (no offense to drunken sailors,heck they've at least earned it) time to move on.

now maybe lets look at some real criminal activity that happened in the last few years. but NO, the spineless republicans will not dare venture into those murky waters. that's because they all (repubs and dems) eat and sleep togeather; it has to look like a circular firing squad, they all have the sh!# on each other. When it was the USA vs USSR it was called MAD (mutually assured destruction), this is imo what is going on in D.C.

Comment

Working...
                                X