February 2020 Photo contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February 2020 Photo contest

Topic of the month will be one of my favorite things to shoot, Automotive~Cars, Trucks, Bikes, SxS (or your souped up lawn mower, I don't judge)

RULES FOR THE CONTEST - **RIP Jaspro**

1. We will have 1 thread, located in the Photography Forum for photo submissions.

2. Entries are restricted to 1 per participant. If you post more than 1 on the thread you are automatically disqualified for that month's competition.

3. I'll start it off by picking a theme for the remainder of this month. Pictures must be submitted by midnight the last day of the month.

4. By the 5th day of the following month a winner will be chosen by the previous month's winner.

5. The person whose picture is chosen will then select a topic for the following month's assignment.

6. The person in charge of one month will then select a winner for that month. The winner from that month will then select a topic for the following month. We will repeat this rotation from month to month, but the winner of one month will not be eligible to be the judge the following month. In other words, you can't select your own photo.

7. Critiques on ways to use lighting, shutter speed, composition and other factors to improve photo quality are accepted and encouraged. Hopefully participants will be open to constructive criticism and suggestions.

8. If someone wants to use photoshop it is allowed, to the point the original subject and content has not been altered beyond reality.

9. Lobbying for one's own photo is not necessary. Just post the pic and perhaps the EXIF information.

10. Try to keep topics as outdoor-related as possible. Creative interpretation of topics is encouraged.

So let's see them! Whether it's your ride, or one you've had the opportunity to shoot, post away!

To start us off, here’s my favorite car that I’ve had the chance to shoot so far. (Yes, I know, I won’t be voting for myself lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is an outstanding topic and car!!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Not a photographer but son and I did restore this ourselves one summer.

Comment

1967 Shelby GT 500... let me wipe my drool away

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy_fitnes View Post
            1967 Shelby GT 500... let me wipe my drool away
            Ya, it's an amazing car for sure. A friend of mine is selling it, so I'm planning on doing at least one more shoot with it before its gone

Comment

Originally posted by Mjjust View Post

That’s a bad ***** rig !

Comment

Originally posted by oneisnone View Post
                To start us off, here’s my favorite car that I’ve had the chance to shoot so far. (Yes, I know, I won’t be voting for myself lol)

My first real love. ‘Ms Eleanor’!!! If I ever had too much lonely, this would be my first purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjjust View Post

You should be warned, I am definitely going to copy cat this look in the near future. That’s a gorgeous truck.

Comment

Comment

Polaris Ranger

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post

I think you lost the rest of the crane! Shoulda used 4” straps

Comment

Took this shot this past weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My office view..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Morning views from Kimble County

Comment

Working...
                              X