No announcement yet.

Raw egg in your beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've done it, it's not as rough as you might think.....but I couldn't tell that it did anything to help with the hangover. I put some tobasco and black pepper with it. Someone I was partying with had seen it on some movie...cocktail maybe.

Comment

I remember watching "Shameless" and they did it a lot on there too. I'll pass. I don't drink until I get drunk so no hangover cures needed for me.

Even when I was powerlifting and trying to take in as much protein as I could, I would not eat raw eggs. Even though they saw pasteurized eggs are safe, no thank you. Rocky made a lot of people back in the day think it was a good idea, not me LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
        I like my raw eggs in hot bacon grease.
        Yep. Scrambled in bacon grease is the way to go!

Comment

Sunny side up and runny in bacon grease

Comment

I'm out. Might as well just hawk up a big loogie and swallow it.

Comment

Shut up Charles!

Comment

I've never had a raw egg but I love my eggs Sunny side up both the yolk and whites runny. So I might give her a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll down a michelada, but aint no way am I putting a egg in my beer, again ...

Comment

Gotta be one of those hangover type things where you wake up trashed and need to ease the pain...might as well down breakfast while you’re at it

Comment

Pretty sure thats in the fluffer training manual.

Comment

I ate a raw egg when I was a kid because Rocky made it seem like a good idea.

Rocky is an *****hole!

Comment

Sounds like a good way to spend the day vomiting and experiencing explosive diarrhea. I like beer and I like eggs. Just not together and them eggs need to be cooked.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            Sounds like a good way to spend the day vomiting and experiencing explosive diarrhea. I like beer and I like eggs. Just not together and them eggs need to be cooked.

I spent the rest of the day riding around a music festival on a golf cart with a stripper drinking free beer… But your mileage may vary.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              I spent the rest of the day riding around a music festival on a golf cart with a stripper drinking free beer… But your mileage may vary.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahaha

Comment

My dad once told me, "if you have to add salt, lime, or anything else to your beer to like the taste, then you aren't drinking a good beer"

"It's pure bro-tein," says CO Lee Dixon, clapping his fellow prison guard on the shoulder. This was not the biggest or grossest reveal of this season of...

Comment

Working...
                                X