No announcement yet.

Kansas Public Land Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on a great buck! liked your video as well and subscribed.

Comment

Oh man when that buck started to take off and then paused I said "shoot!!" and you did. That shot was awesome! Talk about a stroke of luck when he decided to stop and look back. Seems like all the whitetails I ever hunt will just haul butt outta there when they get spooked. That was very fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
        Oh man when that buck started to take off and then paused I said "shoot!!" and you did. That shot was awesome! Talk about a stroke of luck when he decided to stop and look back. Seems like all the whitetails I ever hunt will just haul butt outta there when they get spooked. That was very fun to watch.

Thanks man! It was a stroke of luck for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Great video brother! Love how you were honest in your interviews. I have hunted Kansas for five years now, with the last two being on public ground. It can definitely start to wear on you when it gets slow and it is your only big trip of the season. Way to get aggressive and get it done on a great public land buck. I have killed two bucks on public ground there, each were smaller than my best on private ground, but boy it is so rewarding when it comes together on public ground!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
              Great video brother! Love how you were honest in your interviews. I have hunted Kansas for five years now, with the last two being on public ground. It can definitely start to wear on you when it gets slow and it is your only big trip of the season. Way to get aggressive and get it done on a great public land buck. I have killed two bucks on public ground there, each were smaller than my best on private ground, but boy it is so rewarding when it comes together on public ground!!!

For sure! Public land is so much more rewarding. The place I started on had so much pressure. It’s crazy when you find a place that doesn’t have hunters how the deer seem to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Well Done, Congrats!

Comment

Enjoyed video bud!

Comment

Well done!

Comment

congrats

Comment

nice one

Comment

What an awesome video! Makes me want to get better with my video skills

Comment

Congrats it is a grind been going 18 years headed up Saturday but it is real hunting no feeders just you against them and you won!! I have had success as well with decoys and calls killed some giants over the years and ate tag sandwiches as well but it is all about the hunt the trophy is the bonus!! thanks for sharing

Comment

wow on the edge of my seat when the buck started to get spooky. congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X