No announcement yet.

It about **** time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any American who may have taken part in organizing something like this should be tried for treason.

Gary

Comment

[ATTACH]929946[/ATTACH]

Comment

After watching the videos of them breaking through the MEXICAN border I’ll be surprised if things don’t get pretty gross. If militia will show up in the desert for Bundy, I have a feeling they’ll show up at the border for this too.

Comment

The real problem is that this country is FULL of liberal democrats that are so anti anything American that they will do anything possible to help flood this country with these illegals.. They would fight our military if they had to in order to get these illegals across our border.. They are like programmed zombies..
          Just watch CNN for a hour.. It's sickening to hear that liberal, brain washing garbage they spew and I know people who hang on every word they hear from CNN like its gospel.... They believe nothing they see only what CNN tells them... It's incredible..

This country is so divided it is scary..
          And yes the Soros situation needs to be permanently handled...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            The real problem is that this country is FULL of liberal democrats that are so anti anything American that they will do anything possible to help flood this country with these illegals.. They would fight our military if they had to in order to get these illegals across our border.. They are like programmed zombies..
            Just watch CNN for a hour.. It's sickening to hear that liberal, brain washing garbage they spew and I know people who hang on every word they hear from CNN like its gospel.... They believe nothing they see only what CNN tells them... It's incredible..

This country is so divided it is scary..
            And yes the Soros situation needs to be permanently handled...
            That would be nice. Kill em all in one swoop. I'll loan them a gun, they're probably to dumb to ask for bullets LOL

Comment

Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber." -- John 10:1

Comment

Not sure how trump is going to stop this but hopefully he does or we are more screwed than we were before.

Comment

I've come to the point that I am totally okay with the U.S. taking whatever action is necessary up to and including full military action to protect our border.
                  The second caravan is believed to have started near the site of the first, in Honduras, and has already crossed into Guatemala, spending Monday night near the town of Chiquimula.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by iamntxhunter; 10-23-2018, 05:57 PM.

Comment

I hope all those WalMarts, that they took during Jade Helm,are still available!

Comment

Posse Comitatus Act

The Insurrection Act of 1807

I'd be fine with overlapping fields of fire with M2's but I'm not an elected official, just a grouchy old fart...

Comment

Working...
                      X