The Trump drama never stops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    It's interesting to me that you say "your guy" Kevin Brady is a weasel, but then you want Trump to get something done...........using your weasel. The irony is thick indeed.
    Duh.....keep up now.[emoji23] He is my congressman.....i.e., my district is represented by him. Where did I endorse him? [emoji102] Nope...no irony just part of the equation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      in my company if things don't get done then a higher up is responsible.
      Their head will roll.
      Why?
      Because the officers LEAD and MANAGE the troops to ensure the task is carried out
      That's why they get paid the big bucks.

If a corporation didn't meet their numbers they don't fire the underlings, they fire the ceo and meet their marks with the same staff but a new CEO.

If the employees don't like the ceo or his making style them the company suffers and the ceo will quickly be replaced
      Truth! But this nation of ours is not a corporation. But I understand your point.[emoji106]

Comment

He's his guy because he lives in his constituency.
        I don't think he meant that they were "boys"
        Thx u for following along!![emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] I have been to his office twice in DC....not impressive and almost loss his seat last election. [emoji36] [emoji120]

Comment

That means alotta folks voted for liars.
          Is that what the republican party is based on?
          Those type of values?

What happened to "small government"?

I'm only trying to point out to folks that you're being had.

You think these guys have your best interest in mind and you're voting for a R over a D but in the end that R is D'ing you more than that D would.

I want to go to Kevin Brady's town hall and check the pulse.
          I wonder if he'd tell you how his constituency is split on Obamacare?

https://kevinbrady.house.gov/obamacare/
          All I say is Brady better get it together he was on borrowed time last election. Also, the two parties are naive at best and liars at worse case. I am sure it is the latter.....but waiting for everyone else to catch up.....lol.

Comment

Try to keep up. I quoted SMC.
            Me thinks texanfan and SMC are the same person.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              A high school civic lesson may be in order here. Things that require congressional action cannot be passed by the POTUS. All he can and has to do is sign it after congressional action. Almost everything being talked about not getting done requires congressional action. Laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Yes! But that is why we went with the now majority that was recommended by our local tea party delegates. The people are in place!!!! Why are they not supporting "our president" is the real dilemma. Nothing else matters honestly.

Comment

Ok? But yet people are saying TRUMP needs to get something done.
                Yes, it is his ship to steer.....navigate....period! Both houses are his. Do his own people know something we dont????[emoji844]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Yes! But that is why we went with the now majority that was recommended by our local tea party delegates. The people are in place!!!! Why are they not supporting "our president" is the real dilemma. Nothing else matters honestly.

They would rather Hillary be President so they can get up to their old games of pretending to be upset about a President vetoing legislation they never intended to pass. They are also egotistical and insulted that they have been rejected and that the country voted for not what they are in the presidential election. Its the same reason the Republican controlled house has unleashed Mueller and a hundred other Clinton lawyers on a an investigation void of facts or evidence. They want him gone. He will not get any real legislation passed, wont happen. The republican and democratic congress of simpatico, get rid of the outsider.

Comment

Oh Jesus
                    Do you think Obama sat back and waited for Congress to write bills in a vacuum and for him only to see them after they've been released to vote on?

What needed to happen is trump get with Mitch and Paul and say
                    Hey guys, I know you don't like me but this, THIS and most definitely THAT is what I want to see come across my desk when come time to sign.
                    Can y'all boys talk to your underlings and get that done for me?
                    Then m&p would say, well what do we get out the deal
                    Then trump says, the good hearted feeling Of knowing you're doing your country good

Then they say OK
                    Then leave the oval office and go to the hill where they will have lunch in the cafeteria with Cornyn and Gohmert, cruz and LiL Marco and the rest of the gang where they will have brainstorm sessions on how to make DJT's drama come to life.

That didn't happen
                    Trump said all of y'all all are losers and you better be lucky I don't fire you Now make me happy!
                    Exactly! !! [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] It called making sausage for a reason. It takes hard work and dedication to get things done. Not soap opera drama....per the OP'S title.

Comment

Y'all don't think the POTUS can't put the squeeze on an individual politician?
                      He doesn't have that kinda juice?
                      He can't redirect party finds away from said politician?
                      Not give them an endorsement in times of need?
                      Hell he all but said sessions was incompetent yesterday

I swear some of y'all...
                      Bingo..[emoji817] ...I assumed folks understood how this actually works. Ask colonel west how he got abandoned after one term......really sad the good guys can't swim in that cesspool.[emoji35]

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                        What's funny is that 26% of Americans strongly approve of Trump's job performance and 49% of Americans strongly disapprove. This is from today's Rasmussen poll, which is Trump's favorite poll to tweet.

It's becoming increasingly evident that Trump's version of loyalty only applies in one direction.

Sessions was the first US Senator to endorse Trump, helping fuel Trump's victory over Cruz throughout most of the former Confederacy. No elected conservative has carried the banner against illegal immigration more than Sessions, and Trump leveraged this throughout his campaign. That Trump would publicly throw Sessions under the bus in what was a voluntary and completely unnecessary interview with the New York Times (a newspaper that Trump constantly bashes) demonstrates what a pathetic, self-obsessed, disloyal leader and boss Trump can be. Trump loves federal law enforcement and US intelligence when they are carrying his water. For that matter, he loves anyone when they are carrying his water. The minute they take a principled stance and put down the bucket, look out...

I'm sure it won't be long until Trump sits down for another voluntary and unnecessary interview with a liberal newspaper to stroke his own ego and pass the buck, except next time I hope he throws Scott Pruitt under the bus.
                        Now this is plain as day as fact based. [emoji817] Sorry guys he is truly his own worst enemy. ......over and over. I actually wish he gets it together. Not for party but for all of us. [emoji631] This is important stuff he is screwing up.[emoji20]

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

Even though President Donald Trump has seen his approval ratings drop to all-time lows, the commander in chief might relish the fact that Americans view him slightly better than his former Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton.

The former secretary of state notched a 39 percent favorable rating, 2 points lower than Trump, in Bloomberg’s National Poll results released Tuesday, the second-worst score for Clinton in the almost eight years the poll has followed her.

Boom!

Still better than Clinton
                          Okay ....a race to the bottom......gratefully she don't matter. Trump won....congrats. ....now get to the job you earned by beating a horrible canidate.[emoji120] [emoji20] [emoji36]

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                            The Rasmussen daily tracking poll has been debunked by who? You? Alex Jones? Certainly not by Trump...

"The new Rasmussen Poll, one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 50% Approval Rating.That's higher than O's #'s!"
                            - Tweeted by Donald J. Trump on 6/18/17

The video below should be mandatory viewing for Trumpists. Maybe Tucker Carlson can talk some conservative sensibility into them...

Tucker to Trump: 'Lay Off Jeff Sessions - He's Your Friend'

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/2...new-york-times
                            Noooooo.....folks gonna hate Tucker now.....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              So then you're good with Trump in the White House.
                              I am. But I did not vote for either of them...lol. just get your promises done....get it done.....period!!

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                                They would rather Hillary be President so they can get up to their old games of pretending to be upset about a President vetoing legislation they never intended to pass. They are also egotistical and insulted that they have been rejected and that the country voted for not what they are in the presidential election. Its the same reason the Republican controlled house has unleashed Mueller and a hundred other Clinton lawyers on a an investigation void of facts or evidence. They want him gone. He will not get any real legislation passed, wont happen. The republican and democratic congress of simpatico, get rid of the outsider.
                                Truth sir...[emoji106] ..so how do we proceed?? Do we rant and rave on tbh and zero progress? Hillary loss thsnkfully.....now what?

Comment

Working...
                                X