No announcement yet.

Which welding helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get whatever hood you like and change out lense to an autodarkening one. My favorite is my 20+ year old fibermetal pipeliner hood with auto lense. Very light and tougher than some of the all plastic ones.

Comment

Miller digital elite. Im on my second one. First one still works great. Put it in the garage and got a new one for work. 10 years old and still going strong. It got used daily for 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        I have a Huntsman that I've had for 35 years. Fiberboard shell, light as a feather.

Hoggslayer

Comment

I like my Lincoln Viking with cheaters. Had a Harbor Freight before and could not believe the improvement with the Viking.

Comment

Miller digital elite.

Comment

Got a "well seasoned" P110 pipeline that's been trimmed down with an auto lens I could let go

Comment

My Antra that I got through amazon has held up great! I recently just purchased a fibre-metal pipeliner helmet and put an auto darkening lens in it and I like it way better.

Comment

Lincoln Viking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                    I got this one and its better than an older Miller helmet I have:
                    https://www.amazon.com/Antra-AH6-260...welding+helmet
                    I've got an Antra helmet as well and am surprisingly happy with it, especially considering the price.

Comment

I need to get another one for my extremely rare welding stuff. Tagging for info

Comment

Kobalt from Lowe’s isn’t a bad one. Had one for a couple years.

Even the $40 harbor freights aren’t too bad for $40.

I have a miller digital elite that is excellent but it’s a step up in price.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                          Kobalt from Lowe’s isn’t a bad one. Had one for a couple years.
                          If you spend time over on weldingweb you'll see lots of guys that speak highly of these for the price.

Comment

When you talk about using cheaters with a Harbor Freight helmet, are you talking about reading glasses like you buy in the pharmacy area og most stores. Asking for a friend lol

Comment

Hobart makes a good helmet. No mater what brand you get I would get one with the biggest lens possible.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                                When you talk about using cheaters with a Harbor Freight helmet, are you talking about reading glasses like you buy in the pharmacy area og most stores. Asking for a friend lol
                                It’s a lens that a lot of helmets will let you place inside to allow for a closer view, I’ve never used them before so no experience there.

Comment

Working...
                                X