No announcement yet.

anyone here shoot obsession bows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shoot the Obsession Sniper GT and I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Sorry....forgot the

It was just a joke

I know it was. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes cinnamon creek sells Obsession.

Comment

Hard to not love a bow that is super smooth and easy to hold back and still puts out 92lbs of KE and .640 of momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            "CCR is definitely worth a visit or a monthly trip but they dont carry obsession or xpedition as far as I am aware of."

FND told me a while back that Ft. Grard dropped Obsession because the owner got pizzed at something that Obsession did at a show so CCR picked the brand up.

Ft. Grard still carries Obsession bows. Randy is a great tuner as well. They have also started carrying others as well. Bout the only thing they don't carry (yet) is Mathews and Bowtech I think. It's been a while since I've been there.

Comment

Fantastic bows in my opinion. I am a Darton guy personally but if I didn't shoot a Darton Obsession would probably get a nod for sure!

Comment

Did not go to On Target in Canton but to an individual that had 2 High Country bows I wanted to shoot. I have met the owner of On Target and he is a nice guy. I hsd already shot all the models On Target had so after I spent the night in Canton I heade to CCR. Ended up buying my Obsession from Ft Grard but the no longer carry them. Cinnamon Creek is the dealer now. A ton of bows and knowledgeable guys at CCR.
                Alvarado Archery was very nice and the people there were very friendly and helpful.
                Ft Grard is nice and a huge place and the owner set my bow up and was bery helpful. First shot thru paper after he set the bow up was a bullet hole and my bh's hit where my field points do.

Fort grard still carries them

Comment

"CCR is definitely worth a visit or a monthly trip but they dont carry obsession or xpedition as far as I am aware of."

FND told me a while back that Ft. Grard dropped Obsession because the owner got pizzed at something that Obsession did at a show so CCR picked the brand up.

This is not true ft grard still carries them

Comment

Originally posted by Whatsnext View Post
                    This is not true ft grard still carries them
                    I am just going by what FND told me in a PM. Maybe they picked them back up because a lot of the folks that go there shot them. Nothing against Ft, Grard, I really enjoyed the time I spent there and that owner definitely knows his business about setting up bows.

Comment

I am just going by what FND told me in a PM. Maybe they picked them back up because a lot of the folks that go there shot them. Nothing against Ft, Grard, I really enjoyed the time I spent there and that owner definitely knows his business about setting up bows.

I got you no there were some issue that were needed to be fixed by obsession special order wait times as well as others that we had disagreed with that we told them if they didn't get fix we would but so far they have fixed them so we still carry them

Comment

I was almost going to get the obsession m6z but ended up with a Reign 7. I like the tune ability of bowtech. Obsession makes great bows though. I know Hoffys in Lampasas carries obsession. I live in San Antonio and drive up to see Aaron at Hoffys.

Comment

Originally posted by Whatsnext View Post
                          I got you no there were some issue that were needed to be fixed by obsession special order wait times as well as others that we had disagreed with that we told them if they didn't get fix we would but so far they have fixed them so we still carry them

Hey Ben.

Comment

Hey buddy

Comment

Working...
                            X