No announcement yet.

Coastal trailer mansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great family project and team work. Many memories to come. Congratulations on Phase 1

Comment

See y'all in a couple days brother, drive safe!

We are loaded down and heading that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trailer mansion is back! It took minor damage. The shed was destroyed but the water heater survived. Neighbors had a worse time than we did.

Comment

There are still 4 sunk boats in the harbor they haven't got to yet.

Comment

And this one was set in between all the post.

Comment

Looked like all the old neglected buildings and houses took a lot of damage. The new built stuff that was done with modern hurricane codes seemed to be in great shape. I got lost on my way to brazoshunters place. Many street signs are gone and all the roads are lined with brush and trees that are being piles up to be removed. Power is on and off and water pressure is low but it's coming back together.

Comment

Shed was totaled and a flex connector on the water heater was damaged and leaking. I drained the water heater and put it in the trailer until I can get a proper shed built. Other than that we are in decent shape until next trip down.

Comment

I took this pic of the mini storage units as you go into town. What a mess!

Thank y'all so much again Froghunter for all the help. We would not have gotten near as far without y'all!!!

Comment

No problem!!!

Thanks for the burgers. You have a beautiful place to start your build.

Comment

Glad y'all faired well through the storm.

Comment

You did the right thing hauling your trailer out. Glad the damage was minimal to your place.

Comment

Hopefully this will last longer than my 50$ plastic Walmart shed. I will finish it once on site.

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                            Hopefully this will last longer than my 50$ plastic Walmart shed. I will finish it once on site.

Looks real good!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope it works!! It's put together with 3" screws and will get hurricane clips installed, then anchored to the slab.

Comment

Headed down! Made it to giddings before starvation and mutany set in. It's gona be a long night and tomorrow I have a fish first then build a shed policy in place.....

Comment

Working...
                                X