Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice pics.

Comment

While out west I also ran into a few bobcats. They were quite photogenic and let me take as many pictures as needed. Unfortunately they weren't any closer.
      Attached Files

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Here's some photos from this weekends prescribed burn on our property in Mason County. Poor lighting, but oh well.
          Attached Files

Comment

Super jealous! They are the #1 animal I want to photograph in the wild. Fantastic pics!

Comment

Very nice shots!

Comment

Here is a shot from the opener of turkey season. Notice the mosquito hovering over his head?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                  Well... I found another picture I like. Last night I was going through them one more time and found this one. It may be my favorite of them all, except I cut his dang front hooves off in my rush taking pictures. Dang it! Now I can officially move on from the Bighorns.
                  Sick Picture, I love it out there.

Comment

I tried my first Milky Way photos this weekend. I have a long way to go, but I enjoyed giving it a try.
                    Attached Files

Comment

What settings did you have your camera set to? It amazes me how much true color it picks up.

Comment

15 second delay and ISO was around 1600 I believe. F Stop was 2.8 I think.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            Very nice!
                            Agreed, I've never attempted this before.

If you don't mind saying, what time of night was this and what direction in the sky?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                              Agreed, I've never attempted this before.

If you don't mind saying, what time of night was this and what direction in the sky?
                              Thank y'all! I want to warn you, it's extremely addicting!

I first noticed the MY around 10:30-11 on Friday and Saturday night. Therefore I took pictures between 11-1. I was facing South.

I learned a lot and have some ideas for some future shots. Being perfectly focused is the hardest part and I don't have that down yet. I'm afraid I'm going to have to buy a new lens to make my job easier focusing and framing the shots.

Comment

We have been watching a few of the photography threads and especially night shots. Cant wait to get to the lease and try a few ourselves.

Great shots! How close were you to the Rams? What lens did you use?

If I don't ask I don't learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X