No announcement yet.

Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't use Facebook, but I have begun to use Instagram. What info can they obtain from me on there other than I like to fish? Does it collect data outside of that app....for instance what I browse on google chrome?

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Why would they do that??
      I would not be surprised to find out they did something illegal to help Hillary or Obama.

Comment

Facebook

Originally posted by Man View Post
        I don't use Facebook, but I have begun to use Instagram. What info can they obtain from me on there other than I like to fish? Does it collect data outside of that app....for instance what I browse on google chrome?

Instagram is awesome!

Bang energy drinks are awesome! Don’t pay any attention to the weirdo holding the can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Black Ice; 03-28-2018, 10:55 PM.

Comment

hmmmm.....not sure I realize the full potential Instagram has to offer yet

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            Instagram is awesome!

Bang energy drinks are awesome! Don’t pay any attention to the weirdo holding the can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            You say theres a can somewhere? Can you point it out, I don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              You say theres a can somewhere? Can you point it out, I don't see it.
              I think he meant to say "Cans"

Comment

Billionaire Investor: ‘Sinister’ Facebook Could Face ‘Decimation’ over User Data Scandal

British billionaire investor Jim Mellon has claimed, "We're going to see decimation particularly of Facebook," which he described as "sinister," following allegations of mass user data mishandling at the social network.

Music video by John Mellencamp performing Crumblin' Down. (C) 1983 John Mellencamp under exclusive license to The Island Def Jam Music Group

Comment

My Space....here's your 2nd chance.

Comment

Got a new phone this weekend and Facebook and messenger are being installed on it. From now on Facebook will be done on a laptop.

Comment

Facebook owns Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        Facebook owns Instagram
                        And the FBI own both....

Comment

Originally posted by man View Post
                          my space....here's your 2nd chance.
                          :d:d:d

Comment

[ATTACH]902715[/ATTACH]

Comment

Been off facebook for 12 years best decision I ever made especially now but I figured I'd rather be doing the stuff other people where reading about on fb

kronik by Diamond

Comment

Downloaded my info. Only pictures and videos and messages posted to FB.

Y'all need to go in and change some privacy settings! I never allowed FB to use my contacts from my phone or gave them my phone number or put in where I work.

Comment

Working...
                                X