Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to know why you don't cater even a little bit on the 2nd Amendment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    Had one of my guys at work boast about how he was raised right because he didn't have any guns in his house blah blah blah. So I asked him when his birthday was so I could buy him a custom reef for his door stated "Raised right, no guns in this house"
    The first thing that came out of his "equivalent to a 6th grade level educated mind" was "NO, then people will break into my house!"
    Really??? Dumbarse
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So he's depending on the fact that other people DO have guns so that criminals won't know who does and doesn't have them, so they don't know which house to hit, so he's less likely to be a victim. So, even though he doesn't, he's depending on those who do, he knows it (subconsciously at least), and likes it that way. Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by BigWes View Post
      So he's depending on the fact that other people DO have guns so that criminals won't know who does and doesn't have them, so they don't know which house to hit, so he's less likely to be a victim. So, even though he doesn't, he's depending on those who do, he knows it (subconsciously at least), and likes it that way. Brilliant...

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCHSSdjcnow

don't think for a second they don't want to take our guns
        Pretty sure I saw a few people from here in that video.

Comment

All these existing laws everyone talks about just enforcing are not as easily enforceable as some have led themselves to believe. They vary by jurisdiction, agency, other criteria which complicate enforcement. Not unlike what was faced post 9/11 after it was realized that preempting acts of terrorism was more difficult because of the understanding and coordination required to take action prior to an actual crime, i.e., attack.

Nothing says we can't tie any changes we support to cleaning up any confusion so there is a more uniform process, including due process, to make it easier to get guns out of the hands of people like Cruz while making it more difficult to abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Are people really this stupid or just naive beyond belief?
            Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
            All these existing laws everyone talks about just enforcing are not as easily enforceable as some have led themselves to believe. They vary by jurisdiction, agency, other criteria which complicate enforcement. Not unlike what was faced post 9/11 after it was realized that preempting acts of terrorism was more difficult because of the understanding and coordination required to take action prior to an actual crime, i.e., attack.

Nothing says we can't tie any changes we support to cleaning up any confusion so there is a more uniform process, including due process, to make it easier to get guns out of the hands of people like Cruz while making it more difficult to abuse.
            ironman, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCHSSdjcnow

don't think for a second they don't want to take our guns
              if that is the THEY we are going to be just fine.........what a bunch of misfits!!! That was just a odd and hard to look at video......wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Are people really this stupid or just naive beyond belief?
                boff

Comment

Man that picture of our chief of police ****** me off. He already had a bad track record, but I tried to keep an open mind. How about he quits carrying and invites al the thugs over for a nice talk and dinner, since we apparently don't need the 2a.

Comment

Working...
                  X