• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jay07ag View Post
    when I do marinade I use Allegro.
    This...original allegro is the ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      This...original allegro is the ticket.
      I’ve been talking to some guys at work and they said that allegro is awesome, I’m going to have to try it now

Comment

Pineapple juice and teriyaki over night. It’s the best! Then grill it!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          Marinate whole backstrap 45 minutes in soy sauce, roll in course black pepper, grill.
          This, for whole straps. Rare - definitely no more than med rare.

Anorher idea - cut strips, inch wide, 1/8" thick and about 5" long. Season and then roll them up with the onion/jap in the middle. Then bacon wrap. Gives a tenderness you won't get with chunks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

A good way to get bacon crispy without over doing meat is to pre-cook bacon a bit in oven or skillet before wrapping... I'm sure this is already well known though.

Comment

Look up from field to plate. His beer and wine neck roast is fantastic

His super juice marinade will be good on a flip flop

Comment

The backstrap is the gem of all the meat on a deer. So tasty many just cook it up with a lil salt and pepper when they are fresh. When I pull meat out the freezer over 6 months old. It gets marinated. Backstraps never last that long.
                When I do marinade. Mr Yoshidas Teriyaki gourmet sauce. I make jerky with the same thing.

Comment

I have tried a few of these, and will try to work in some new ones posted here. I’ve heard folks taste changes over the years, so who knows on some of these new suggestions. Won't know until I try them, thanks for posting your ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
                    It is a sin to marinate whitetail backstraps. Even more sinful to marinate whitetail tenderloins.

Fact! These folks are going to great pains to mess up the best meat on a deer

Comment

Working...
                    X